•59•

Before the plan went wrong...

~~~~~~
•Colby's POV•
As I watched Jake mouth-rape my girlfriend, I knew what I had to do.

Dial 911
I whispered to Sam, "The cops be here in ten. Let's go do what we can before they get here."

Sam nodded.
We gave them the signal to attack....but then everything went wrong.

Present:
I gave Kathryn that safe look. She looked at me, tears in her eyes and confused. I know she was wondering what I've done. It's been at least five minutes, only five more.

Jake had a knife to my throat. Yes, I'm scared. I don't want to die. I can't leave Kathryn. No. I won't do it.

"Jake please don't hurt him!" Kathryn yelled. Chance pulled her hair back, making her fall backwards a little.
I immediately yelled, "Don't hurt her! Jake this is between me and you."

He laughed, "Oh Colby. This is all of you."

The knife started to cut through my skin slowly. I tried to stay clam. Kathryn was balling her eyes out.

"Please Jake! You can have me! Just leave them alone! Leave him alone!" She yelped.

They should be here by now...

Jake released the knife from my throat, "The only people I'm letting go is your friends. Colby and you are staying."
As Ericka and Tessa untied them, he whispered something in all of their ears. It scared them..

"Now for you two." He put me right beside Kathryn. My hands tied behind my back. Her eyes still filled with tears. I hated this for her. She didn't deserve this.

I heard sirens.
The police busted through the door, "Hands up! Get on your knees now!"

He dropped the knife, and did as told. The police came, untied me and Kathryn. All our friends came running in. They hugged us so tight. We felt so good to be together and okay again.

Kathryn and I kissed.

"I don't know what I would've done without you." She informed, tears of happiness rolling down her face.
I pulled her into a hug, "I don't know what I wouldn't done without you Kathryn. I love you."

She kissed me. Passionately.
"I love you too."

A few minutes later, Jake was walked out, handcuffed and looking at us all angrily.

Team 10 is actually dead now

Kathryn's okay. She's holding a towel against my neck, where Jake cut it a little. We were all okay. Jake was gone. He isn't coming back either. If he does, I'll kill him.
•~•~•~•~•~•

After we filed a restraining order and felt with the police crap, I went over to Kathryn's.

We sat her bed, towel to my neck. She really cares for me. I really care for her. I love her. No one will come between us.
She had some cuts on her face. When I took the towel off of her face and put it in her's, she looked surprised.

She pulled the towel off her face, then she kissed me. That kiss turned into multiple.

!!Innocent babeez beware!!
She threw the towel across the room. We started making out and I was soon on top of her. I slipped of my shirt and continued kissing her. Soon she removed her's.
We sat up and she was now sitting my lap, still kissing me.
But soon, I was back in control and on top of her.

The kissing and the love that we had was amazing. She was my love. I love her so much.

I started kissing down her neck. Her hands roaming my hair and back. One of her legs wrapped around my waist. My hand rubbed up and down her thigh. I lifted her back up, helping myself.

We let go of the kisses for a second and then continued...
•~•~•~•~•~•~•

That morning, Kathryn and I laid next to each other, looking into each other's eyes.

She eyes were the prettiest blue.
"I love you so much." I whispered.

She smiled, "I love you too Colby."