ch | 6

And with that Ms. Bae left Jungkook and Momo in the room alone.

'So...how'd you sprain your ankle?' Jungkook questioned, avoiding eye contact.

The atmosphere was awkward as an aroma of cologne lingered into Jungkook's nostrils. He sniffed a few times to confirm what he was smelling. Momo had definitely been around boys.
He then remembered Mr. Park, and how he had carried her. He started to get suspicious of the two, but decided to leave the matter aside and save it for later as Momo's health was his top priority at the moment.

'Um, well, me and Taehyung were walking to detention and bumped into Mr. Park.' Momo could barely say as the pain was slowly consuming her.

Jungkook held in a sigh when he heard the name Taehyung - for some reason he couldn't seem to figure out, he despised Momo being around Taehyung.
Then he wondered why Momo was so weak; after all, she had only twisted her ankle. She was inexperienced.
All of a sudden the door swung open, startling both Momo and Jungkook. Jungkook turned around and was greeted by a smiling Ms. Bae.

'I'm sorry Jungkook, you have to get going.' she spoke, the wide smile not leaving her face.

'I see. I'll see you around, Momo.' Jungkook waved at her before stepping out of the doorway.

All Momo could muster was a slight nod and her head fell back onto the pillow. Her little head was slowly getting devoured by the fabric while her lips curved into slime due to the comfort.
Jungkook smiled as well, happy to see Momo so content. However, his little moment came to an end when Ms. Bae shut the door.
He let out a sigh before making his way down the hallway, stopping before an open door. He peered in to see Dahyun gathering her backpack and bowing to her assigned nurse.
She turned around and saw Jungkook and her face immediately lit up.

'Where were you? I thought you were gonna wait with me.' she began while they walked to the waiting area.

'Oh, I went to see Momo. She sprained her ankle.' Jungkook explained.

Dahyun's mouth formed an 'O' shape as her smile disappeared. She never realised until now she didn't like Momo around Jungkook. In fact, she didn't like her around Taehyung either. Their friendly love was soon going to turn into loathed hatred.

meanwhile at the gym |

Taehyung lied on the ground, staring up at the ceiling, deep in thought. His hands ran through his sweaty hair as his eyelids suddenly began to weigh much more than they were supposed to.
Before he could drift into a content nap, Mr. Park's face came into his view.
He let out an almost inaudible shriek, but Mr. Park smirked, to his satisfaction he has heard it.

'Little kids now, are we?' Mr. Park chuckled.

Taehyung frowned and frantically shook his head, slowly shifting back to reality. A familiar scent made it's way to Taehyung's senses; fresh peaches. The scent was so relaxing it made him smile, but then he realized what was so familiar about it.
Mr. Park smelled exactly like Momo, reminding Taehyung that she was at the nurse's office.

'Sir, is detention over?'

'Yeah, oh by the way ca-'

Before the teacher could finish his sentence, Taehyung was nowhere to be seen.
He was running in the direction of the nurse's office, keeping in mind that Momo was there, which definitely helped motivate him to run faster.
Only Momo could make him feel this way, make his heart race just by smiling, make him want to collapse when she speaks to him.
Yes, it was confirmed, he was in love with Momo.
Taehyung's speed gradually decreased as the school gate came nearer to him. He took a left turn and found Jungkook and Dahyun having an argument outside the door.

'Yah! Jungkook you said you were going to walk home with me!'

'Sorry Dahyun, maybe next time?'

'Why? Is it because of Momo?'

Jungkook just stood there in silence, staring at Dahyun. Her question had left him speechless. Yes, it was because of Momo. But, why did he feel the need to wait for her?

'Answer me pabo!'

'Yes! Okay? I'm waiting for Momo.'

Dahyun just shook her head while tears started to form at the corners of her eyes. She stomped away and mumbled something along the lines of, 'why do you like her so much?' to herself.
She ran away towards the direction of what Jungkook assumed to be her house, struggling to run whilst carrying all her loose books. Jungkook indeed felt guilty.
He was about to head inside when he noticed someone staring at him.
Taehyung.

'Hyung? What are you doing here?'

Taehyung began making his way toward Jungkook, keeping a blank face.
His eyes held a questioning expression as he placed his hands on the shoulders of the younger.

'Jungkook, why did you make her cry?'

Taehyung simply stared into the eyes of Jungkook. There are some things you should just never do to a girl.

'She's overreacting. I can always walk with her tomorrow.'

'But she wanted to walk with you today.'

Jungkook plainly sighed and sat down on the steps. He stared at the ground with his hands running through his soft hair.

'Do you like Momo?'

Jungkook was stunned with the sudden question. He knew the answer, but was cautious and hesitant. He knew there were to be no secrets between them, but it embarrassed him to confess.
After some thought, he decided to play it cool and pretend he didn't like her.

'Pssssh of course not. Why would I like her?'

'You sure?'

'Yes'

Jungkook's answer was quick. It was obvious that Taehyung wasn't oblivious to Jungkook's horrible acting but he decided not to push the matter any further.
Taehyung got up and reached his hand out for the handle of the door, but it flew open before they could come in contact with each other.
Momo stood in the doorway, a bandage neatly wrapped around her ankle. Jungkook immediately stood up and walked over, paying attention to the white fabric cased around the lower area of her leg.

'Are you feeling better?' Jungkook eagerly asked, hoping to hear a positive answer.

'Yeah, but I'm having trouble with walking and I'm getting lots of headaches.' she simply replied.

Then she grasped the side of her head, her face scrunching up as if she ate something really sour.
She was having a headache.

'Oh Momo! You're having a headache...do you want to spend the night at ours?' Taehyung offered whilst wrapping her arm around his shoulders.

She just nodded while still staring at the ground, her eyelids drooping and opening again, this process repeating.

They all walked off together.

heyyyy sorry for any mistakes because I didn't check it ( ^-^)
but anyways, hope you enjoyed! and hopefully, you can give me some scenarios because I'm running out of ideas heheh.