-1 ; snowy days

Hello loves! This account is totally dedicated to only Mystic Messenger because why not😍🤤 Anyways here's my first one shot book, hope you like it! Sorry if it's crappy! As usual please vote, comment and Enjoy!

~707swaiifu 💕👓 // Lunar chan 📚📝

***

It was snowing outside. I sat near my window as my eyes stared out the glass shield, my eyes set on the small little frozen wonders that softly landed onto the clean face of snow. I was awestruck by the elegant beauty of it, how it fell so gently but could be very dangerous at the same time.

I quickly wore my muffler, gloves, jacket and snow attire before heading out Rika's apartment, locking the door. The bomb had been removed so for now I was safe. I happily skipped through the new snow, laughing like a small child as I twirled once, running as I kept my hand out, eager to catch a snowflake.

A few moments later, I was surprised to find a small frozen puzzle kissing my skin. I looked at it in wonder before smiling, blowing it away, pulling my h/c hair over my shoulder for extra heat. Then I skipped the rest of the way to my destination. I knew he'd be surprised and a little mad, he did tell me to never come to his apartment unless he told me so, but I felt like it so whatever.

I carefully climbed the steps of his apartment, careful not to slip as I grabbed the railing and rung the doorbell with my other hand. There was a shout saying 'coming' from the other side before footsteps sounded. I heard him mutter 'who the hell is it' before the door opened slowly, revealing Saeyoung. His hair was sexily messed up as he wore his normal red shirt, jacket and jeans. His glasses were the same yellows and black striped as his eyes registered shock in seeing me. Quickly he pulled me inside and shut the door behind me as I giggled at how cute he was.

He then turned to me and glared, "Y/n what did I tell you about coming to my place!" He said upset as he continued glaring at me through his glasses. I poured before embracing him in a hug with my small hands. "I just wanted to see my boyfriend." I said as I looked up at him through the hug with my puppy eyes; my e/c orbs staring through his golden ones.

He immediately gulped and sighed before hugging me and pushing me away. "Fine just don't do it again." He said as he ruffled my hair and went back into his hall. However before he could, he turned and smiled at me, "You look cute by the way." He said while winning as he disappeared into another room. My cheeks burned up as I pouted; not fair.

I smiled my shoes off and followed him, a few honey Buddha chip packets laying in the floor as I passed by, admiring all our pictures he kept on his wall. It was our second year dating as Saeyoung made sure that the computer and I got equal amounts of time, even though I wish that I got more....

"Y/n, what do you want to eat?" He asked as I emerged into the kitchen. He had a small apron in with hearts that I had gifted as a prank, however he had kissed me and still taken it, he really was the best! "Anything is fine." I smiled as I went and stood next to him. He kissed my forehead as he continued making some pasta. I sighed and looked outside.

"It's pretty isn't it?" He asked, following my eyes as a I nodded. He chuckled, holding a spoon in my face. Blushing, I opened my mouth as he fed me, grinning at my flustered face. Tsk, I'd get him later, for now is enjoy him feeding me.

After he finished feeding me Anne vice versa, he decided to take me out to venture in the snow. I had jumped up and down like a little child as he laughed, his eyes sparkling, uh oh what's he gonna plan?

He held me hand as he pulled me outside into his small backyard that was just enough for us. He told me a small pun as we arrived outside, he really was sweet! I went to s small tree, admiring how lucky I was to have Seven as my boyfriend when suddenly something hit the back of my head and I yelped out as I fell forward. I got up glaring behind me to see Saeyoung laughing hard, on the snow as rolled around. A devilish glint invaded my eyes; so that's how he wanted to play huh?

While he was bawling ikr he floor from laughter, I slowly packed a snowball and crept up behind me. Then with speed, I crashed the snow onto his head as it was my turn to start evilly laugh. Saeyoung looked to me with such surprise I patted his head, smiling. "How does revenge taste?" I asked, grinning with my eyes closed. I yelped even louder as Seven tackled me to the snowy ground, as he was lying over me as snow slowly fell around us. He slowly smirked as I was blushing.

"Naughty." He said as he leaned down to me, smiling. He then planted his lips on mine as I blushed, kissing him back. I could feel him smirking as I pouted. He broker the kiss as we gasped for air. I giggled like a child as I looped my arms around his neck, snuggling my head into is neck. He chuckled before picking me up , heading back inside as he carried me.

When we got inside, we immediately took off our winter wear and sat in his couch, well correction: he sat in the couch but when I moved to sit next to him, he pulled me into him. So here I was sitting in is lap blushing madly as he chuckled, poking my cheeks playfully. I petted his hair as I then snatched his glasses from him. He looked at me weirdly before smiling as I wore the glasses. I probably looked fab.

Saeyoung pulled me close into a hug as he whispered into my ear, playing with my hair, "I love you Y/n." My heart started racing as I snuggled closer to him. "And I too love you my Defender of Justice." I said as he laughed loudly. Shit, his puniness was rubbing off on me.

And so the rest of the day, I sat with my boy friend as we cuddled, making small talk and drinking hot chocolate. How did I become so lucky to have a boyfriend like him? All I can say is that I love my red headed and weird, hacker.

-Thanks for reading❣️