Nicos Room mate

Nico's P.O.V

Even though I was masquerading as two years older then I was, I was still looking forward to school. 

To about 98% of you that probably sounded really weird.

let me explain.

I've never really had normal experience like school or anything with mortals involved, so having this in my life made me feel like for a while I could forget that I was the son of a highly feared God.

Kind of.

As I walked into the room I noticed someone blending into the shadows, most people probably wouldn't notice him but he was hiding in my turf.

"Hey" i said walking over to the empty bunk. He moved and I could make out his features instead of a wierd blob like figure.

He had black hair like mine and wore a lot of dark colors, I think we'll get on just fine.

"My names Nico," I made an attempt at conversation, which for me is pretty rare so I hope whoever I'm talking to in my head right now is proud of me. 

"Fang, Fang Ride" he offered up. I internally sighed, there was no way I'd be getting anywhere with him, though the silence would be welcome seeing as my friends were such a loud group of people.

I sorted all my clothes into my drawer and started putting up my posters, which turned out to be the best conversation starter I could've made.

It lead to a two hour debate between to goth looking guys about Beathoven, Shakespear, and somehow lead to if italian pizza was better then Greek.

I was very conflicted on the last subject.

Now, I had no idea why Fang liked this stuff, but I was born about 75 years ago in a household that always played classical music.

While you might have grown up to a kids show theme song, nothing in the world would be more welcome to me then my Mama playing the violin.

In the middle of Fang stubbornly saying that Mid summers night dream was much better then Macbeth  (A subject which we disagreed upon) there was a knock on the door.

We both froze, "You expecting someone?" He asked and I shook my head, "You?" we stared at the door, "Nope". Then a loud voice on the other end spoke up, "You know death breath I'm really not supposed to be in the guys dorm. Can you open your door already!" I sighed in relief.

Fang rose an eyebrow, "Friend of yours?" I laughed lightly going to open the door, "Cousin" When I opened it there stood Thalia in all her hunter glory, tapping her foot and looking ready to kill.

I just hope I wasn't the target. 

"Finally! Come one we're all going to hang out. Annabeths grabbing Kelphead from the pool and I needed to get you. Lets go" She grabbed my arm and yanked me out the door. 

"By!" Was the only thing I had time to holler before Thalia slammed the door after us. 

Fangs P.O.V

I wasn't to sure about going to school in the first place, it seemed unnecessary and dangerous. But what can you do? What Max wants Max gets, no way around it. 

I smiled thinking about her while I stood still in the shadows, waiting for my new room mate.

Wow, that sounded really creepy.

I didn't want a room mate, in fact I specifically asked to room with my 'brother' because he was blind. Ig and me agreed to room together so that we could stretch our wings, but no such luck.