Demigods take flight - Percy jackson/ Maximum Ride/ Highschool!

Percys P.O.V

I was walking on my way to my house when all of the sudden I was grabbed from behind and knocked out, pushed into a van, and dragged to Florida.

All in all not as bad as it could have been. Now I was sitting in a dog cage with five sleeping kids next to me, I wasn’t strong enough to conjure any water, but I knew it was there, thankfully I had my Achilles curse.

  Now I know what you are thinking "But Percy that got washed away!" well I being the complete seaweed brain that I am did it again, lets just say Annebeth very nearly killed me. I even picked a new spot; it was a spot right under the thickest part of my armor on my back.

 Just like last time I focused on Annebeth and it worked. I started to think of Annebeth and that had me feeling better already I had a system, every time someone came in I would pretend to be unconscious and they would leave me alone.

  I did see them take the other kids though, kicking and screaming might I add, but the wolf men type thingies always won, I noticed they never took more then one of them at the same time.

  I never actually opened my eyes, I felt like they would have cameras, and I heard the kid’s waking up and starting to talk about me "Poor guy, I wonder what happened to him? He’s been out for days" I heard a guys voice say and a little girl sigh "To bad, there’s one coming now that’s gonnna take him, awake or asleep."

   I got the feeling these people weren’t normal and then the same small voice said in my head "I’ve been reading your mind nothing to personal just basic information. I wont tell the other but that little act of your isn’t gonnna work for much longer"

  I grimaced and said aloud "Thank you, but I need five more minutes, you know how to make a distraction" I opened my eyes and they all gaped at me, they couldn’t see me so I knew they where just amazed that I had started to talk.

  I stretched and the girl laughed "I have no idea how you pretended to do that for like five days" I shrugged "Been through worse" She looked sad "I know" I raised a brow "what happened to not going to deep?" She pouted, " I tried, but your just so interesting! I skipped over really personal stuff"

  I blushed, great six year old digging through my head, just what I need "You don’t need a distraction, they are going to be here in five" I laughed "good, they haven’t been giving me water, just weird milk stuff that I seriously don’t trust, Ill get you out, but if you have any water throw it at me" they all did so quickly and I felt regenerated good as new.

  I now heard someone at the door and went to reach for rip tide, cursing because I knew I couldn’t use it on them. I felt the pipes under the building and when a group of scientist came in, I made water burst from the ground, knocking them out.

  I freed the other and we ran as fast as we could, me haphazardly shooting water at people. The other kids got in some good punches and kids and none of us looked at each other.

 We got to a window and they jumped out, one guy grabbing my arm and I screamed "My uncles gonna smite me! Lord Zeus please don’t kill me!"

  I started praying to him in Greek then something amazing happened, the kids grew wings. yup. freakin.wings.

 It wasn’t that weird though considering all that I’ve been through. Another guy grabbed my other arm and we soared through the sky, them whooping and laughing in glee.

  I smiled and joined in, they all looked at me and their eyes bugged out. Yup time to talk.

Maxs P.O.V