Hazza: yeah, please pick me up, me and mum. Don't freak out, I tripped and fell down some stairs earlier.

Boobear: there's an option to track your phone, I can do that to pick u up? And oh?

Hazza: I'm just a clumsy person Lou, I struggle with being a person. I thought we established that on the first date when I tried to sip my cocoa and MISSED.

Boobear: checkmate.

Hazza: S T O P oh my gosh

Boobear: 😊😊😊

Hazza: yeah go ahead track my phone, and please remember. Don't freak out.

Hazza: oh yeah! And don't knock. Step is already asleep. Don't want to wake him.

Boobear: of course... I'm on my way.

Louis hopped into his car, and started tracking Harry's phone. The process took a couple minutes, which was beneficial for Harry. He and his mum needed time to pack up a little, which eventually got accomplished. Anne was able to slip the unscented lotion into Harry's bag, and carry it and him to the front porch (once he had gotten dressed of course). Anne came with her bag and sat on the porch with Harry, kissing his cheek gently. "Oh, I fell down a flight of stairs in case anyone asks." Anne nodded sadly, and smiled gently when Louis pulled up. He leapt out of the car, and immediately ran towards Harry. "I told you not to freak out, running is freaking out love bug. I'm okay, really. We packed lotion."

Louis nodded slowly, and bit his lip. "This isn't me freaking out, but... I want mum to help you out with these injuries. Falling down the stairs is a serious injury, and I promise that I won't see anything I won't even be in the room if you want, but I really want mum to take a look at you." Louis picked up the bags for the two, packing them into his car, all while making his little speech. Harry looked to his mum, unsure of how to respond. Sure, it'd be great if he got patched up, but what if she suspected something and tried to investigate like Louis did? Louis knowing about spankings was already too much, and if his mum found something to investigate, he wouldn't have enough proof to put Derek into prison for the rest of his life.

"Okay." Harry complied, painfully making his way to the car. He crawled into the front, while his mum went gladly into the back. Sitting in the front seat was a cup of cocoa, with "Harry" written on the lid. The boy for whom the cocoa was for smiled as much as he could, and picked up the cup.

"See, cause the last time that you were all sad n stuff, when you had cocoa it cheered you up. I mean, you like cocoa, don't you?" Harry nodded, taking a sip out of the giant cup. He had never had a strong affinity for the hot drink before, before Louis that is. Now it's bar none his favorite beverage, hot or cold. "And I um... I mean, I want to be with you in the exam room. If you're okay with it?" Harry, melted a little by the cocoa gift, nodded silently. He shot a look back to his mum, and shrugged. She mouthed back to him 'stairs', and Harry was confident on his plan then. He fell down a flight of stairs. Somehow.

When pulling up to Louis' house, Anne's jaw dropped. Louis led Anne and Harry inside, where they were welcomed by Jay. Louis showed Harry's facial marks, and she immediately ushered everyone to the exam room. Harry had to take off his shirt and pants, it was necessary. He fought against it, and whined loudly, until Louis promised to just hold his hand and be blindfolded the whole time. Legitimately. Harry always pictured future lovers, and how this moment would happen, this was none of the scenarios however. So Louis had to be blindfolded.

"Oh sweetie... how did this happen?" Jay asked, running a gentle hand over Harry's batteries chest. Harry nodded towards his mum nervously, and cleared his throat.