Chapter 3

"Sam instead of bugging me why don't you do your homework for a change?!"

"Well I could but then that would ruin my reputation and you know I gotta keep a good rep."

"Just because your the most popular kid in school doesn't mean you have to be an airhead like your girlfriend."

"Hey!! my girlfriend is not an airhead!"

"Oh really? well in math the teacher asked her what 10*10 was and she said 20...."

I heard my uncles laugh at that. It was true though. she was an airhead.

"Also she's clingy, whinny, and a total b****."

"Brandy!" my uncle Tony said. "that isn't very nice."

"Sorry just stating the facts. As you can see I don't like her very much."

"Yea yea well I don't see your boyfriend around anywhere. Oh wait that's right you don't have one."

"Just do your homework Sam." We both just brought it to far. We would get over it.

As were started to arrive to the S.HI.E.L.D base I knew we weren't in the same place.

"What happened to the base?" I asked my uncles.

"The teaseract collapsed from too much power and not enough control after Loki came out of it. That's why were here." Uncle Phil said.

"Loki also took two agents and Doctor Selvig." Uncle Tony added.

"Who did he take?" I was already sure of what the answer was but I needed to hear it.

"Your father got put under a spell that made it so Loki controls him..."

"Oh...well he'll get out of it, I'm sure."

Sam reached over and gave me a look that said "he'll be okay". Sam was such a great friend.