Alone In A Daydream

Mulai dari awal

"Hmm..." She hummed to herself and set down the shot glass without even taking a sip. When she did so, she looked over at Danny nervously.

"Hey, take your time. You don't need to drink if you don't want to." Danny set down his fifth shot, taking a break.

"But, I want to try it. I'm just scared to." Grace frowned and picked up her shot glass again.

"Want me to do it with you?" Danny asked.

"Wa-what?!" Grace exclaimed, blushing furiously. Danny laughed and picked up his shot glass.

"Do you want me to drink with you at the same time so that you feel less nervous?" Grace's blush darkened and she nodded. Danny smirked and linked their arms together.

"Now just down the whole thing at the same time, ready?" Grace nodded and at that, they both lifted the glass to their lips. With a quick gulp, they pulled their arms away and set the glasses to the side.

"Holy-" Grace coughed, "...Crap-!" She got out before coughing some more. Danny held a hand over his mouth, trying to stifle his laughing.

"Hey, it's not funny!" Grace playfully glared at the ghost king as he continued to laugh.

"Yes it is! It's really funny actually~!" Danny exclaimed and suddenly Grace couldn't keep her giggles contained.

"O-okay, maybe it's a little funny!" Grace laughed and shook her head, staring over at Danny as he had his face on the bar counter, laughing uncontrollably.

"Are.. haha.. are you already drunk?" Grace asked, barely containing her laughter.

"Um, how about maybe~?" Danny slurred, his cheeks already bright red from the alcohol. At that, they just laughed more. Grace smiled and downed a second shot.

"Come on! Dance with me~!" Danny smirked and grabbed onto Grace's hand, leading her to the dance floor. Despite it being a weekday it was pretty busy in the club, but eventually they made it to the dance floor.

"Danny! I don't know how to dance!" Grace exclaimed, suddenly getting very embarrassed. She tried to go back to where they were sitting but Danny grabbed onto her hand again and refused to let go. Slowly he pulled Grace closer to him and talked into her ear so that she could hear him over the music.

"Just follow what I do~! Or look around and see what some other people are doing and then do it~!" Danny released the small girl and began to dance himself. It was a bit awkward at first but Grace eventually got into it. She followed Danny's smooth movements and bam! They were dancing together!

"Yeah, that's it~" Danny yelled before bursting out into laughter once more. Grace grinned and shook her head but continued to dance with him.

After another hour or two of this, the two were equally drunk and stumbled outside.

"Hey look, the guard is still waiting for us in the car!" Grace pointed at the car and laughed. Danny grinned and pulled Grace around to the other side of the building.

"I have a great idea~ Let's fly back and then the guards will be scared when we don't come back to the car!" Danny and Grace laughed and Grace agreed that it was a brilliant plan.

"Let's go then~" Danny cooed in a whisper even though there was no one around them. Danny grabbed onto Grace's waist and picked her up effortlessly, holding her bridal style and began to fly back.

"Um, Danny?"

"Yes love~?" Danny giggled, looking down at Grace's red face.

"You know I can fly too, right?" At that Danny burst out in laughter.

"Of course I know you can~" He grinned but still didn't let Grace fly on her own and ended up carrying her all the way back to the palace.

"You can let me down now you know?" Grace whispered as Danny walked into the palace, still carrying her.

"Yes, but I'm not going to put you down yet~" Danny whispered back. Soon enough, they ended up in front of Grace's bedroom door. Grace sighed in relief as Danny finally set her down outside her door.

"See you tomorrow cutie~" Danny slurred again before placing a kiss on Grace's cheek, making her face explode in red. Before Grace could react, Danny was already walking away, grinning and humming to himself.

"Y-yeah... see ya..." Grace whispered even though Danny had left minutes ago.

Meanwhile, Danny quietly tiptoed his way into his room. Keeping the lights off, Danny felt his way to his bed and collapsed, not even bothering to change.

"Tonight was amazing..... Thank you for helping me let go tonight Y/N. Good night my princess." He sighed before falling into a deep, drunken sleep.   

Hello my little mini muffins!!! I hope you guys liked this chapter!!! I kinda feel bad for making Danny move on a bit... but trust me, he will never forget about you!!! I love you all my little mini muffins!!! (I start school next week on Thursday T_T) But until then, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!!! See you next Friday!!!

:P