After School Part 2 (Narry Storan)

*Harry's POV*
     I walk into the school lobby, keeping an eye out for Niall. I'm still kind of sore from yesterday so his offer for round two is going to have to wait. I spot him standing alone in a corner so I make my way over to him.
     "Any particular reason you're standing here alone?" He looks up at the sound of my voice. "Actually yeah," he says dropping his gaze back to the floor. I wait patiently for an answer. "I told my friends about two things. One my sexuality and two my feelings for you." His gaze meets mine and I gulp. "So they've outcasted you for being homosexual and having feelings for me," I imply. He nods, "Bisexual, actually and I don't think it would have been as bad had I not explained my intentions on acting on my feelings for you." "W-what are your intentions," I stutter out, suddenly nervous. "Harry, I want you to be my boyfriend."
      I let the words sink in. Although I was expecting it, its still a big shock. "So, what do you say Harry. Will you be my boyfriend," he asks. "I-I-I need some time to think about it first. Its just that its so sudden," I explain. The bell rings signaling homeroom is about to begin. "Let me know by lunch?" I nod and we both head our seperate ways to homeroom. Oh God, what am I going to do?
     "Harold, what's wrong? You look like you're in deep thought," Addy questions in Chemistry. "Huh," I say in response. A worried look spreads across her face, "Are you okay?" "I'm fine," I assure her, "I've just got a lot on my mind." She places her hand delicately over mine, "You know you can tell me anything right?" I nod. "Good I expect you to tell me at lunch." I nod again, she's going to flip.
     "Lunch," Addy reminds me as we walk out of Chemistry. "Don't worry, I'm going to tell you everything at lunch." She smiles triumphantly before walking away. When I walk into World History, Niall smirks at me causing my face to flush and look towards the ground. I walk over and quickly take my seat.
     All class, my thoughts are filled with the same two questions. Do I feel the same about Niall and what should my answer be? "Harry, Harry," Ms. Johnson's voice snaps me out of my thoughts and I snap my head up. "Would you like tell me what had you so distracted during class." I look around to see that the room is empty with the exception of me and Ms.Johnson. "Its just that I got asked a question this morning and I told the person I would let them know by kind of now, lunch, but I still don't know how to respond."
     "Would you mind if I asked what the question was?" "Somebody asked me to be their boyfriend." Why exactly I'm talking to my history teacher about this I w ill never know, but I trust her. "Hmm, I think I can help you figure thisb one out." I look at her questioningly. "Do you like this person like that," This conversation is not a normal student-teacher conversation. "Yeah at least I think I do." "Then say yes." She walks back to her desk and sits down. "Thanks," I awkwardly say as I get up and head to lunch.
     "Tell me," Addy says as soon as I sit down. I glance up and look around the cafeteria to see Niall walking towards us. "You're about to find out," I tell her. "What do you m-," "So Harold do you have my answer." I chew my lower lip nervous for Addy's reaction. "Yes Niall I do." "And, what's the verdict?" I look up at him, "Yes." A massive smile appears across his face, "Really?" I nod as he pulls me up from my seat and places his lips on mine for a brief second. The color rushes to my cheeks when he leans in next to my ear and whispers, "I knew you wouldn't be able to resist after yesterday." I sit back down and bite my lip as I watch him walk away. I look to Addy whose mouth is hanging wide open. "What the hell was that?" "Would you like me to start from yesterday or this morning."
     "So basically I had decided to go to the principal about seeing Niall and Mr. Gregory together but Niall stopped me and drug me into the same bathroom. At first I figured he'd beat me to a pulp but he didn't. He just started kissing me and then I found myself liking it and then things went on from there. Then this morning he was standing alone and I went over to ask him why and he asked me to be his boyfriend. And awkwardly enough Ms. Johnson helped me figure out how I wanted to repsond." Addy looks at me in shock. "So what you're pretty much saying is that you guys fucked in a bathroom stall and now you're his boyfriend?" I nod, "Pretty much." "This is going to take a while to sink in." "Yeah same here," I say.
**End Of Day**
     "Just so you know, now that Niall is your boyfriend, all the girls in school, with the exception of me, are going to hate you," Addy says as we walk toward the lobby. I respond with, "Oh well, they'll get over it." She laughs a little and we continue walking in silence.
     When we reach the lobby, I see Ashton out front waiting for Addy and Niall standing by the door. I walk up to him and he wraps one arm around my waist and pulls me close to him, kissing the top of my head lightly. "Oh by the way, Ashton and I are hoing to see a movie this weekend, do you two want to come," Addy asks before walking out the door. I look up to Niall who nods. "Great," she responds, "and Niall just so you know, just because you're Harry's boyfriend doesn't let you off the hook for all the moves you've ever made on me." She turns and walks out the door. "Remind me to never piss her off again," he says. I chuckle, "Will do."
     Niall leans down and whispers into my ear, "Just so you know I've wanted you to be mine from the first moment I laid my eyes on you." "You could say the same is true for me," I say before placing my lips softly on his.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry you had to wait so long ReaganA but here's part 2. I hope you like it. :) READ/VOTE/COMMENT/FAN/FANGIRL
~Harry's Kitty Kat