8

Tayla P.O.V.

I woke up drenched in sweat. I look around my room and it's light outside. I look down and Cory is laying there. It was just a dream. I was just dreaming. Oh how I wanted it to be real. How I wanted to be back in Jay's arms. But here I was in the bed with Cory. I should not be doing this. But we're not together right. I don't know what to do. What if he's already moved on? What if he don't feel anything towards me no more. I love him, I do. But maybe he doesn't love me.

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to take a nice hot bath. I needed to relax. I needed some time to think. I cut the water on and put some bubble bath in it. I undressed waiting for the tub to fill. Once it filled I got in and cut the water off. I layed my head back and just thought.

I think I'm going to go to Jay house. I needed to speak with him. Would he really want to speak with me after our argument yesterday. I did push him away. I was just afraid of getting hurt. I shouldn't have been being so stubborn. I shouldn't be holding a grudge. It's just ruining me little by little.

After sitting there for a while I got out and took the thing out the tub so the water can drain. I did my hygiene thing as I was waiting. After the water drained I washed the tub and walked out the bathroom. Cory wasn't there anymore.

I went to my drawer and put on my boy short panties and my pink bra. I lotioned up and went to the closet to look for something to wear. I put on my green crop pants, my black and white strip shirt. I put on my black and white jordan 11's. I went to the mirror and flat ironed my hair. Well tried to, but I didn't feel like it. So instead I put in a high bun. I put ony diamond studs. I went over to my watches decided which one to wear. I picked up the one Jayceon gave me and read the back.

'You're the only girl I want and will ever want. You're my forever. -Jayceon'

I sighed. Did he really mean that. I whipped the tear that left my eye. I decided to put the watch on. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs. Chris and Quan were on the floor playing the game. I sat on the couch watching.

"Good morning guys."

"Morning." They both said not paying attention to me.

"We don't love these hoes I only want one night. These niggas cuffing hoes I only want one night." Chris sang.

"Shut up. You trying to distract me." Quan said.

"Not my fault you can't play." Chris said.

"I'm leaving. Y'all need anything?" I asked getting up.

"Some snacks." Chris said.

"Yea, just get anything." Quan said.

"Ok." I said getting my keys off the table and walking to the door.

"Hey, where you going?" Cory asked stopping me.

"Um, the store."

"Let me come."

"I don't think that's a good idea."

"Why not?" He asked looking confused.

"I have things to do. I need to do them alone."

"You about to go see another nigga?"

"No, I just have to go." I said brushing pass him and walking outside to the car.

I took a glance over and saw some man in a car staring at me. I thought nothing of it then unlocked the door. Now that I thought about it, that man looked like Sean. I look back over, but the car was gone. It can't be him, can it? He's gone. Or I thought he was. Maybe I was just seeing things.

I got in the car and pulled off to the direction of Jay house. What am I going to say? How will he react to seeing me? I guess I'll just see when I get there. I turned on the radio to ease my thoughts.

We don't have forever

Ooh, baby daylight's wasting (wasting,

wasting, wasting)

You better kiss me (kiss me)

Before our time has run out

Mmmhh yeah...

Nobody sees what we see

They're just hopelessly gazing, oh

Oh, baby, take me, me

Before they turn the lights out

Before our time has run out

Baby, love me lights out

In the darkest night hour (in the darkest

night hour)

I'll search through the crowd (I'll search

through the crowd)

Your face is all that I see

I'll give you everything

Baby, love me lights out

You can turn my lights out

[Hook:]

I love you like XO

You love me like XO

You kill me boy XO

You love me like XO

All that I see

Give me everything

Baby, love me lights out

You can turn my lights out

I sung along to Beyonce as I pulled up to Jay house. I turned the car off. Here goes nothing. I let out a deep sigh and got out the car. I walked up to his door and took a deep breath. I knocked on the door.

After a few minutes guessing he wasn't home I turned to leave. Before I could get down the steps the door opened. I turned to see a shirtless Jay standing there.

"Hi, Tayla. What are you doing here?" I smiled weakly at him.

"Hi, um I was hoping I can talk to you." I said lowly.

"Baby what's taking- oh hi. Tayla right?" Ashley asked with her hands wrapped around his waist as she stood behind him. My heart broke.

"Ashley go inside. I'll be in." Jay told her. She nodded and went in. She was in one of his shirts. I wanted to cry right there. I guess I didn't know how much I really loved him until he was done trying.

"So what were you saying?" He asked leaning against the door frame with a bored look on his face.

"Nevermind, sorry I bothered you." I said turning away.

"You sure?" He asked grabbing my arm.

"Yea, I'm sorry." I said with sorrow in my voice. I got into my car finally letting the tears go.

Had he really moved on? Is he finally happy? I messed up. I pushed away the only person I really loved. I finally backed out the driveway crying. He must really liked her. Why was he still with her? Had she took my place. Had she won his heart? Did he love her and not me anymore. Why did I go there. I looked down at the watch. You're my forever. He said. Was it a lie? My heart was crushed. This hurt way more than when I found out he was cheating.

Then there came a loud boom. My car flipped over and over. Next thing I know is that I blacked out.

Oh fuck.