11

Quan P.O.V.

I was on my way to see Tayla in the hospital. She still in the comma and been in it for two or three weeks. Shit crazy.

I got out the car and locked it. I walked through the doors and went to the elevators. I been here everyday to see if she made progress, but nothing. I went to her room and sat down. I let out a deep sigh and grabbed her hand.

"Tayla I know you hear me. I need for you to wake up. I miss you, I miss hearing your voice. I miss messing with you. I even miss you annoying the fuck out of me. Do something so I know you here." I looked up at her and nothing.

"Quan." I looked up and her eyes were starting to open.

"Tayla, I'm going to get the doctors." I got up to go get the nurse.

"My friend just woke up from her coma." I told the nurse.

Tayla P.O.V.

"Hi Tayla, how you feel?"

"I'm thirsty as fuck and hungry and my throat hurts."

"Here drink this and I'll go get a doctor." I nodded my head and she left out.

"How long have I been here?"

"Almost three weeks. You remember what happened?"

"Yea some stupid ass truck driver hit me." I got off the bed and saw a bag on the floor so I picked it up and started going through it.

"What are you doing?"

"Leaving, I feel fine." The door opened and I saw Chris, Jay and that girl walk in. What the hell is she doing here.

"Tayla sit down, you need to be checked."

"If I need to be checked so bad then where the hell is the doctor." I said getting back in the bed.

"You finally up." Chris said giving me a hug.

"I'm ready to go."

"I'm glad you're ok." Ashley said. I look over and just stared at her. She was holding Jay hand.

"Yea I'm glad you're woke now we can stop hearing Quan run his mouth all day." Jay said.

"Mmhm." I said still staring. I looked closer and Ashley seem to have a bigger stomach than I remember.

"Umm, this is awkward. I'll be outside." Ashley said leaving.

"Well I will be changing my clothes because I'm leaving today." I said going into the bathroom.

After I showered and put on clothes I walked into the room.

"You really leaving?" Quan asked me.

"Yes." I said signing a note to let them know I'm leaving. "Lets go."

We walked outside to his car and got in.

"You hungry?" Quan asked me.

"Yea, lets get McDonald's or something."

He nodded his head and we drove to McDonald's. After we got our food we went home. I got out the car and walked inside the house. I walked in the kitchen and saw Cory kissing some girl. I don't even care no more. I sat down and slammed the bag on the counter. It never fails. I must give off a persona that lets people know to play me.

"Tayla- what are you doing here?" Cory studdered looking confused.

"I just woke up, who's this?" I asked looking at the girl.

"I'm Jess."

"Your girlfriend?"

"No, we're just FWB." Jess said.

"Mmh ok." I said getting up and walking out.

"Wait Tay that's not what you thought?" Cory said grabbing my arm.

"I don't care Cory, do you. Obviously we had nothing and I am just over it." I said pulling my arm from his hold and going to the living room to join Quan and Chris.

"How you feel?" Quan asked me.

"I feel fine. So Jay still with Ashley?" I asked. They looked at eachother.

"Yea, she supposed to be having his baby." Chris said.

"Is it his?"

"I guess, but he won't know until the baby is born." Quan said.

I could feel myself starting to tear up. Me and Jay supposed to be forever. He's the only boy I knew that I really loved. I still do love him. I got up and made my way to go to my room. Everyone just thinks it's ok to play with my feelings.

"You good." Quan yelled.

"Yea, I'm just going to go to bed." I said with my voice cracking at the end. How could he just move on so fast? I went into my room and layed on the bed. I cried harder just thinking about it. Was our relationship just fake and based off lies?