One Hundred And Five;

Joseph heard a knock at his front door causing him to abandon his kitchen and quickly make his way to the door, he opened it smiling as he looked down to see Rey who was smiling widely once she made eye contact with him.

"Hey." He greeted her.

"Hey." She responded before leaning forward and placing a kiss on his cheek.

Joseph stepped out of the way inviting Rey in and so the night began.

"This was amazing." Rey told Joseph as he put their plates in his sink.

"Well do you think you'd survive dessert?" He asked turning to face her.

"Probably." She answered.

"Well that's the thing I don't think I actually have anything for dessert." Joseph told her laughing slightly.

Rey got up and walked over to his fridge freezer causing him to smile as he watched her look in the freezer and then the fridge.

"There is actual nothing for dessert." She said before turning around.

"I was too busy thinking about dinner I forgot, I'm sorry." Joseph apologised and she shook her head walking over to him.

"Honestly it doesn't matter because I'm here to spend time with you." Rey said to him with a smile.

Joseph smiled nodding before leaning down and kissing her, Rey wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him closer while Joseph held her by the waist.

"Usually people really kiss on their first date." Rey spoke once they pulled away.

"Usually people don't kiss all the time at work." Joseph responded.