Eighty Seven;

Riley sat next her younger sister who sat thinking on the couch.

"What's wrong?" Riley asked Rey who looked at her shrugging.

"Nothing." Rey dismissed but Riley just laughed.

"That a lie." Riley then said turning so she was staring at Rey.

Rey looked at her turning so they sat opposite each other.

"Earlier filming with Joseph, that wasn't us acting as Ophelia and Klaus." Rey told her sister "well it felt like it wasn't and I don't know anymore because I do love Dylan, I really do but earlier today he just didn't seem interested in anything."

"Okay I've got a story for you now." Riley said to her sister before clearing her throat "Owen was never my first choice he was actually my second and I was in love with this guy called Adam, although Adam and I broke..."

"Are you talking about Adam who was tall and had black hair Adam?" Rey questioned.

"Yes but just shut it Rey, we broke up and I was with Owen but I remember still being so in love with Adam." Riley spoke smiling "hint we ended up back together but there was that after stage of a break up with Adam and whatever we done just didn't feel right."

Rey listened as her sister told her the story leaning he head against the back of the couch and while Riley told the story Joseph walked into the trailer to get the two girls.

"Adam knew I loved Owen and just said go to him, so I did." The eldest sibling said reaching and taking her sisters hand "now I'm engaged to Owen because I knew I loved him the entire time even if I did love Adam."

"Yeah I know that." Rey stated scrunching her nose slightly causing her sister to laugh.

"Yeah I know but what I'm saying is that may be the way you feel, you mong!" Riley said loudly.

Rey nodded before looking behind Riley to see Joseph causing her to smile.

"To what do we owe this pleasure Jomo?" Rey asked Joseph.

"The cast is going out and having a party, are you two coming?" Joseph told her and the sisters nodded.