20 | final

Your pov

When I wake up the following morning I smile instantly at the sight of Namjoon cuddled up against me.

That's when I noticed we were both naked and my face instantly flushed and burned as I remembered last night.

We had actually done that.

"Good morning, beautiful." I hear and snap out of it to see Namjoon laying there half awake.

"Good morning." I smile and run my fingers over his bare back.

"How are you feeling?" He asks and I let out a soft sigh.

"I'm good. How about you?" I ask and he looks up at me and smiles.

"I feel great." He says and I blush a little.

"You're so beautiful." He says as he moves his hand to my face and brushes back some of my hair.

He then moves up and pecks my lips before sitting up in the bed.

I sit up too, pulling the blankets up to cover my chest.

He looks over at me and gives a half smile and bites his lip.

I reach down to grab my bra as my face burns.

I keep remembering last night and everytime I do I blush harder than the last.

Once I'm fully clothed I reach over for my phone only to see a text message from Han-jae.

Double date tonight? -Han-jae. Sent:12:27pm.

Of course! (: -Y/n. Sent:1:45pm.

"The double date is tonight." I say as I look over at Namjoon.

"Okay." He says then stands up and grabs his clothes.

I blush as he turns and winks at me before heading out to his room.

I smile to myself and stand.

Tonight was going to be nice.

I was excited to meet Han-jae's wife.

_

Finally the time came and Namjoon and I headed to the restaurant we'd be meeting Han-jae.

"Over here." I hear and turn my head to see Han-jae with a woman at his side.

As we get closer I notice how pretty his wife is.

She has long brown hair and brown eyes that some how smiled too.

She was beautiful.

"Y/n, Namjoon, this is my wife Min-jae." Han-Jae says with a big smile on his face.

"Nice to finally meet you two. I've heard so much about you." Min-jae smiles as she bows to us.

We bow back then we all sit down at the table.

"How long have you all known each other?" She asks and I glace over at Namjoon then Han-jae.

"Well I've know Namjoon since we were kids but I met Han-jae in 6th grade I believe." I say and he nods and smiles.

"I heard you two were close. I'm glad my husband had good friends like you two." She smiles.

"It was nice to have him as our friend. He was very nice ya know." Namjoon says.

"He still is." I say and he laughs along with his wife.

"You two are the cutest by the way." She says and I look over at Namjoon and smile.

"Thank you. You guys are too." I say which makes her smile as she leans her head against Han-jae's shoulder.

"Thank you." She says and I nod and offer a smile.

We all talk and get to know Min-jae better and before we knew it the time had gotten pretty late.

"It was really nice meeting you! I hope we can all meet again soon." Min-jae says as she waves Namjoon and I goodbye.

"You too!" I call back then we get into Namjoon's car and head back to the dorm.

On our way back Namjoon stops the car on the side of the road and turns to me.

"Why did you stop?" I ask.

"I have a favor to ask you." He says and my eyebrows raise.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Marry me?" He asks and my eyes widen.

"Marry you?" I ask and he nods.

"I don't mean right now but I just want you to stay by my side, always." He says.

"Wow Namjoon, I'm shook." I say and he laughs and takes my hands in his.

"I don't expect an answer anytime soon I just wanted you to know my intentions for the future." He says and I can't help but smile.

"Noted." I say and he smiles and let's go of my hands and starts the car.

The rest of the car ride home I keep replaying what he had had said.

He wants to marry me..

Who knew that all of this would have started by one simple kiss.

My stomach felt all warm and fuzzy and in that moment, it didn't seem like a bad idea at all.

I was excited for my future with the man I love.
-
A/n: tada! I'm sad it's over but I'm so excited to publish the Yoongi x reader tomorrow !! I hope you're looking forward to it because I know I am. !! Ily & thank you for all of the love and support on this story❤️