18

Your pov

When we get back to the dorm I waste no time in hopping into Namjoon's bed.

I was really in the mood to cuddle and I was glad we were gonna do just that.

When Namjoon comes into the room I stick my arms out and motion for him to come over to me.

"Let me change real quick." He says and begins to take his shirt off.

My eyes widen and I turn my head.

I hear him laugh but I don't look back over at him.

Soon he comes over and lays down beside me.

I move so my head is on his chest then I move my leg up so it's resting across his legs.

He moves his arm up and my eyes widen when he rests it on my butt.

"What is up with you? 0 to 100 real quick." I say and he laughs.

"I never said you couldn't do the same." He says bluntly and I blush.

"Why would I touch your butt!" I say and he grins.

"Because my butt is cute." He says and I can't help but laugh.

"I mean it's not that bad.." I huff and he chuckles.

"Besides, this booty is mine now, princess." He says as he slaps my butt causing me to blush furiously.

"I'm trying to sleep over here!" Taehyung calls out and I feel my face becoming even hotter.

"Daddy's baby girl." He says and I scrunch my nose.

"Yah! I told you I wasn't gonna call you that..and who said to call me that??" I say and he grins.

"I know but still. Plus, you know you like it." He says as he pecks my lips.

"Pervert." I mumble and he laughs again and pulls me closer.

"You like it." He says as his lips brush against mine.

"Help!" Taehyung yells as he jumps up and runs out of the room.

Namjoon and I look at each other for a moment then we both bust out into a fit of laughter.

"So young and innocent." Namjoon says and I shake my head and lag it back down.

"You know I love you, right?" Namjoon smiles.

"Of course I do. Now let's sleep." I say.

"Okay." He says as he kisses my forehead then we slowly fall asleep.

When I wake up the next morning I notice that Namjoon isn't there anymore.

I glance over at the bedside table where I see a note.

I pick it up and read it.

We had a photoshoot today but we'll be back around three. Don't miss me too much. Love, Namjoon. ♡

I smile and head to my room to begin getting ready for the day.

As I'm getting ready my phone goes off and I open it to see a text from one of my old high school friends.

Hey, long time no see! Are you free to meet up? -Han-jae. Sent: 11:46am.

Of course! Let's meet up in 10. -Y/n. Sent:11:47am.

I gather my things and head out to the place he texts me to meet at.

"Ah y/n it's been so long! Look at you!" He says as he pulls me in for a quick hug.

"You look completely different. It's been so long since I last seen you." I say and he smiles.

"You look way different too. Nothing like when we were in school." He laughs.

"I like to think I look better." I say.

"Either way, you're still as cute." He says and I thank him.

"So what have you been up to these days? Have you gotten yourself a boyfriend?" He asks.

"Actually, I did." I say, smiling widely at the thought of Namjoon.

"Ah, seriously? Who?" He asks.

"You'd never believe me if I told you." I say.

"Try me." Han-jae says.

"I'm dating Namjoon." I say and his eyes widen as a smile takes over his face.

"Seriously?! I always knew you two would end up together. You were always attached at the hip ever since we were young." He says and I bite my lip to contain my smile.

"I never thought it would happen but it did." I say.

"Well I'm happy for you." He says.

"Thanks. So what about you?" I ask and he looks away and smiles.

"Actually, I'm married." He says and my jaw drops.

"No way?! Seriously?" I ask and he nods his head quickly and I smile.

"Congratulations! I never knew. You didn't invite me to the wedding." I frown.

"Yeah..I apologize for that. She wanted to keep it family only." He says.

"Ah then that's understandable. Anyways, I'm happy for you. You deserve a good girl." I say.

"Thank you, y/n. That means a lot coming from you." He says.

"You're welcome. It's great to finally meet up and talk again. We use to be so close." I say with a sad smile.

"I know we've missed years of each others life's but I'd love it if we could become better friends again." He says.

"Of course. I'd like that." I say.

"Me too." He smiles.

As we sit and talk my phone goes off and Namjoon's name flashes across the screen.

"Go ahead." Han-jae says and I bow my head and answer my phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey, where are you?" Namjoon asks.

"I went out and met up with an old friend. Why?" I ask.

"Oh. I just came home early and you weren't here is all." He says and I glance up at Han-jae.

"I'll be home soon." I say and he makes a whining sound.

"Okay. I'll see you later. Be careful, okay?" He says and I smile a bit.

"Of course. Bye bye." I say then hang up.

"Checking up on you?" Han-jae asks.

"Yeah he just got back and noticed I wasn't there." I say and he laughs.

"I'd love it if you two and my wife and I all went on a double date together. It would be nice for you guys to meet and for us three to catch up." He says as he stands.

"Sounds fun. Just text me whenever you want to do that." I say and he smiles and waits for me to stand too.

Once I do he pulls me into a hug then says his goodbyes.

He ended up paying for the drinks then we both leave.

It was nice to catch up with old friends.

I was happy I'd get to meet his wife.

I'm happy for him.

-
TWO MORE CHAPTERS LEFT