"Oh, hi Hidan-senpai and Kakazu-senpai!!! Tobi is with Cherry-chan! The Akatsuki should've seen Cherry-chan wearing black long shirt only!!! She looks very beautiful! and hot!" Tobi whispered the last part but I still heard it.

They blushed when they starting to imagine me wearing the 'previous' clothe..

I glared at them and shook Tobi out f my arm and walked away.. Leaving a crying Tobi and 2 blushing creeps who are arguing..

Once I reached my favorite dango shop I ordered 3 dangos and a nice cup of coffee.

"Who even want that bitch anyway? She just embarrassed me in front of Sasuke-kun! Right Sasuke-kun??" I heard an annoying and unattractive voice coming outside the shop This will be the death of me..

"I'm not even talking to you Karin. Hey guys do you know where Sakura-chan is? Imma convince her joining us!" Naruto saw me standing up and I was about to walk away but someone grabbed my hips and put me into someone's lap. (A/N By the way Hinata doesn't like or has a crush on Naruto, OK? No offense please!!)

I look behind and saw Naruto leaning on my neck.

"Baka, let go.." I said

"But Sakura-chan, you're so soft to hold.." He snuggled on the crook of my neck and inhaled my scent. "And you smell so good!!" I felt his hot breath on my neck, I blushed slightly and stand up making him fall down and hit his face.
And rub his head..

"So Sakura, how about we hang out today?" Pig smiled at me and I shivered.

"No. I shall not waste my time on going some stupid hang outs, pig. I'm very busy today oh scratch that, I'm ALWAYS busy. So will you please leave me alone.." I walked out of the shop.

While I was walking I heard something..

I leaned to the alley and saw 3 men beating a helpless child.. He has red hair and green eyes..
(A/N this is what he look like.)

(A/N he looks so fuckeng ADAORABLE!!!!!!!)

"HEY! What you doing him?" I shouted I experienced this before.. Memories shot my head, those unbearable memories...

"We're teaching him a lesson can't you see?! He's a devil! A monster!!" I saw the boy shivering in fear..

"Aren't you leaf villagers? And what the fuck are you guys talking about? He's only a helpless child who had done nothing to you." They glared even more. Holy shit.. I'm getting angry right now.

'Let's kill'em outer!! Rip them to peices!!' Inner ripped paper.

'Inner, you're being brutalic; again..' I sweat dropped

"Yeah, so what? We can do whatever we want!!" He gripped the boys hair and raised him up the air, they boy yelped in pain. I clenched my fist and let go..

"If you guys are leaf villagers, then I can also do whatever I want." I chuckled evilly. I punched the wall right beside me and got destroyed. The men fainted.

I approached the child and healed his wounds.

"Are you OK? What's your name? Are you hungry? Where's your parents? Where do you live? How old are you?" He gulped and sighed.

"Yes ma'am I'm OK. I don't have a name they only call me monster or devil or demon, yes I am very very hungry! My parents died from a mission after they insulted me and beat me. I live in an abandoned apartment, and I'm 5 years old ma'am.. Umm miss?" He looked at me with sad eyes and twiddled his fingers.

"Am I.. A monster?" I looked down at him and he started crying silently, I hugged him and he cried loudly on my chest..

"No, no you're not a monster.. You're just normal kid who had done nothing wrong sweetheart. You know what? I also experienced it.. My parents hate me.. They also died.. No one cared for me since I was at your age. We're both the same you know? Now we have each other, there's nothing to be afraid of.." I kissed his forehead and wiped his tears away..

"Thank you kaa-san.. Can I call you that kaa-san?" He smiled at me He is the most ADORABLE thing I have ever seen in my life!!! I squealed inside making my heart explode. I nodded.

"As for your name will be.... Seichi, Seichi Haruno; tomorrow I will let you meet the people in the mansion OK? And I will train you the next day.. If you want to be a shinobi." His eyes sparkled I like where this is going..

"Oh yes please!! I would love to be a powerful shinobi when I grow up and be able to protect my love ones, especially you kaa-san!!" I giggled at his response

"Perfect. And also you'll go to an academy.. Our butler will take you there and let you transfer, sound good?"

"But what if they won't me? Or worse, bully me? I don't want to get bullied, kaa-san!.."

"Tell them you are Seichi Haruno, adopted son of Sakura Haruno.. Everyone nows me. Then they'll stop bullying you.. If they still bully you, I'll teach you how to beat them."

"Hai! Okaa-san!!" He saluted and I smiled at him.

"Let's go to my mansion then, your new home and family.." I held his hand and we teleported back to the mansion

I help him take a bath and some clothes when Hiroko was younger.. And he drifted to sleep.

(A/N this is what Hiroko looks like.. And he can also turn into a monster.. Eyes will turn into pink and yellow)

  Eyes will turn into pink and yellow)

(A/N he looks sooo handsome!! Perfect to be Seichi's father-figure!)✂~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Imagine

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Imagine.. You searched on google filled with handsome anime guys and you nearly died!!😰😂😂 I'll introduce Hiroko on the next chapter. BYE!!