Giving him a hug he kissed her forehead before releasing her so she could get dressed.

Reggie and Cali met back in college, what started off as a friendship lead to something more and little Marquette was the outcome of that. The two didn't work out because the connection they once had with another died.

By time Marquette was born they already had separate homes and already had it planned out on who was doing what. Luckily Cali got blessed with a baby daddy who actually cared for his son and stayed around.

Yeah what they had didn't last but he never neglected his son behind it either.

He actually moved on and got engaged and is expecting another child soon. He was scared to tell Cali at first because he didn't know what her reaction would be but she was geniunely happy for him and felt like everyone deserved to find that one for him.

She was just waiting on her time to come now.. its been two years no sex, no boyfriend, no nothing and a vibrator was becoming boring she wanted the real deal and tonight she was going to step out of her element and cut up tonight and then act like it never happened tomorrow.

    Ahmad sat on his couch eating a bag of Lay's and watching reruns of Martin. He went and saw his parents earlier had they had a little barbeque for him and this is how he wanted to end his birthday in the comfort of his home.

When his door busted open he smacked his teeth when Marcus and Shaun came walking in with bottles of Ciroc. "Bitch getcho' ass up we going out tonight .. its yo twenty-sixth birthday and we going out with a bang."

"I told y'all I ain't going out, if y'all wanna hang out come sit on this couch share these chips and watch Martin with me."

"Nah, I told this girl Anaya I been fucking around with that I'd bring two of my boys for her girls .. she waiting on me so please come out and help me." Marcus pleaded.

Ahmad looked over at Shaun who simply shrugged eating some of his chips. "Whens the last time you actually went out bro? It'll be good for you,"

"Two years ago and I'm cool onnat, the club just gon' be full of bitches and niggas getting drunk .. I'll pass on that."

"Man come on you never wanna hang out with us, don't you get tired of being home?"

Stuffing a chip in his mouth he chewed slowly to erk their nerves. "Nope not at all."

"What I got to do to get you to come?"

"Nothing cause I'm not going.." He smiled turning the tv up.

"If I treat you to IHOP after the club, would you come?" Marcus suggested knowing Ahmad loved him some IHOP.

Smacking his teeth and rolling his eyes he stood up. "Y'all fucking annoying give me fifteen minutes I'll be ready."

The boys got hyped once he disappeared to the back of the house. "Alright, I already contacted the manager he knows we're coming he got a special section saved for us once we get passed security check."

"We in V.I.P?"

"Do it look like I got V.I.P money? No, but we in a nice little area." Marcus mumbled texting away on his phone.

"Where you meet this girl at? And why we ain't heard about her?" Shaun asked pulling at his lip.

"We go to the same gym and one thing just lead to another, and y'all didn't know about her cause it just serious between us. " He shrugged.