Chapter 5: A Visit

You just looked into her sparkling red eyes. You could see straight through her. But, what you saw wasn't bad, but good. You saw a good person in her.

Chara clung to your arm with a massive blush on her face. She wanted you to go with her back to Toriel and Asgore's place, but you were going to stay here with the skeleton family.

"I'm sorry Chara..." you say. "I'm not leaving.."

"But..." she pouted knowing she wasn't going to win. "I hope you'll come visit... I'll visit you..."

She got off of your arm and got back in front of you. For some reason you felt a huge attraction to her. You've never felt this way about her before but you did not. Why? Was it because she kissed you or did you always feel this way without knowing it.

"I've gotta go back to Asriel... he's worried sick about you." Chara said. "I'll go tell him your fine. I'll also tell him you are her in case he wants to visit."

You nod at Chara when Sans comes running down the stairs. "Ok... I put Papyrus in his crib... he's finally asleep..." he says out of breath.

You chuckle and look at Sans. His face showed pure exhaustion.

Chara hugged your back and simply said goodbye before leaving. Sans had a confused look on his face. "So... I'm thinking it went well?"

"I guess you could say that..." you say getting a bit red.

"Hmm.." you thinks and goes up to you. "Flustered and embarrassed look... sweaty... and seems excited... you kissed her didn't you."

You just wanted to bang your head against the wall. He's smarter than he seems. Perhaps to smart...

As much as you didn't want him to know the truth you told him he was right.

"Yes! I knew those body reading classes would pay off!" He yelled and danced in triumph.

You laughed at his silly behavior. "How about I make you those cookies you love so much?" You suggest. "You look exhausted."

"Sure! Thanks Y/N!" He thanked you.

"No problem Sans." You and Sans went into the kitchen as you started to make the cookies.

You got out the cookie dough to find out it was half full. It was a full container when you got it. "Sans..."

"Yeah.." he asked.

"Did you eat the cookie dough...?" You ask him with a playful smile.

"Uh... maybe...?" He says and looks away.

You chuckled. "Come on Sans we talked about this."

"But it's sooooo tasty!!!" He yelled and you laughed.

"It's just less cookies you'll have. I'll get more later."

After you make the cookies that Sans loves you sit down and eat some with Sans. About 15 minutes later he passed out on the couch due to a sugar rush.

You went over to the sleeping Sans and picked him up. You brought him upstairs and into his bed. It was getting late anyways and they needed to be asleep. Gaster should be home in an hour anyway.

You hear a loud knock at the door. Who could this be..? You opened to door to see an eager Asriel standing there. Once he laid his eyes on you he was so happy.

Asriel suddenly jumped on top of you and hugged you. "Y/N!! Why did you leave!"

"Heh... sorry Asriel." You say.

He hugs you tighter. "It's ok Y/N..."

"Can't..... breath..."

"Oh.." he gets off of you. "Sorry about that."

"It's ok Asriel." You say. "So I assume you are here to visit?"

"Well... not just me." He moves to the side to reveal Chara. She was back in only two hours. (Making cookies takes over an hour to do.) why though?

"We brought games!" Chara exclaimed excitedly.

"Ok ok... calm down you two I'll play.."

That both got supper excited and happy.

You three play games for forty five minutes until Asriel gets a call from Toriel to come home. He doesn't want to disappoint his mother and make her upset so he went off. Chara said she'd catch up with him and take the games back.

"So... do you want to go out tonight?" She asks.

"I don't know... don't you have to go home?"

"Nah.. I've got time. I'm a lot older than Asriel, Toriel and Asgore know that. They said I can be out later." She explains.

"Oh, I see." You say.

Chara begins to list the places. "So.. where do you want to go? There is Waterfall, I heard that place is beautiful. There is Hotland, I heard that place is extremely hot but it's an amazing sight. There is also the City, not much to do there. Last but not least, we can stay here in snowdin."