Chapter 1

~ Isabella's POV ~
It's been a few months since I've broken up with Colby and I've been living in an apartment I found while hunting for an apartment. I love it. It's big enough for me and I decorated it all teal. I also started dating Brennen. Lately I've been doing photography and modeling. I was currently editing a photo and my phone dinged. I saw a text from and unknown number and I went to it and read it.

Unknown:
Hey, it's Colby...

My heart started racing really bad and I bit my lip. I decided to text him back.

Bella:
Hey, uh, it's been a while...

Colby:
4 months to be exact...

Bella:
What made you want to text me after 4 months? 🤔

Colby:
I've been non stop thinking about you. Bella, I seriously am sorry.

Bella:
To be honest, I've been thinking a lot about you, too.

Colby:
Can we meet? Please...

Bella:
Where? 

Colby:
Starbucks?

Bella:
I'll meet you soon.

I locked my phone and got changed. I texted Elton.

Bella 👩🏻‍💻:
Hey, Colby just asked me if I wanted to meet up with him.

Elton 👨🏻‍🌾:
Hey, it's a good idea.

I locked my phone again and finished getting ready and I went to Starbucks. I walked in and got my drink and I sat down and I started going through Instagram. The bell rang as someone walked in. I looked up and saw Colby. He walked over and sat down.

"Wow, you look amazing." He said.

"Thank you, so do you." I said.

"Thank you." He said. "How have you been?" He asked.

"Good. You?" I asked.

"Good." He said.

~
We spent hours catching up and it was actually really nice.

"I have to go, I have a photoshoot tomorrow." I said.

"Okay, can we hang out after?" He asked.

"Sure." I said getting up. He got up and we hugged. I missed his hugs. They were always the best. We pulled away and I grabbed my stuff and walked to my car. I got in and started it and drove off to my apartment. When I got there, I parked and got out and I walked inside and I closed the door and made myself some dinner. I sat on the couch and ate while watching TV. There was a knock on my door. That's strange, I'm not expecting anyone. I set my food to the side and paused my show and I got up and walked to the door and I looked through the peep hole and saw Brennen. Shit, I was supposed to meet up with him. I opened the door.

"Hey, babe." I said.

"We were supposed to meet up today." He said.