A Mark that fades

Hey there,

I don't know you very much but I'm very sure there's many things going through your head every day. You like to watch the sky at night, but I think sometimes you lose your ground. You sometimes swear you see the sun when you're actually just blinded by light. You claim to discover a star and it might just be a comet passing by. 

Well, for those who won't wander but stay, you are a pretty elusive star. You decided to create a binary system with another star whose light is quite different from yours. Don't forget that a binary system of stars makes both stars eclipse one another. 

Is that the path you chose?

Think correctly, that believing in many gods can bring many lies. Try to pray to one, and soon, the next will rage. You'll live a life of compensating rather than worship. This was the mark of your odyssey, but it is fading away. Before you arrived to your destiny, you had already left the ship and your one-man crew alone, hungry and tired, trying to steer by himself the giant ship.

Never confuse a creature with a monster. Some of the most powerful usually will lure you into their lairs without you realizing. So to cross this sea of Sirens, you must listen well to your own mind, and not to whatever lures you away from your boat. You seldom held the wheel; today, it seems you are swimming away from the ships directly to the sirens.

So not to be a Pearl sunken to the ocean floor, you must remember to aim High to the Stars, keeping your feet on earth.

Love

-Luvbi