Prologue

I walk around the village, wondering what is happening around. Everyone looks happy and loving each other. I bet mom will be happy to see me with this flowers as well.
I grip my lilies and start running towards my house, smiling for myself and for the happy surprise I will be making for my parents.

"Mommy!" I yell while banging the door open and smile brightly. But the house is dark, empty and shallow. "Mommy?" I whisper in a low voice and get inside. The house is cold, shivers running down my spine.
"Daddy?" I say again, but this time with more concern. I put lilies in my left hands, while taking a kitchen knife in my right. I start walking in the upstairs with slow pace and try to stop shaking.
"Mommy?" I ask again and open their bedroom door. The door is spotted with blood. I gulp in fear and get inside. The whole room is giving me the bad vibe.
Hold on Sakura-chan! We don't know what might be happening. Maybe they aren't even at home!
I nod. Inner might be right. I slowly get inside, the shadows are moving in the room. On the floor in the middle of room are kneeled parents, their body tortured and bloodied.
"Sakura?!" Mom exclaims in harsh voice and starts crying even more.
"Run!" Dad yells, but I can't move. My body is frozen on spot and tears are falling down on my face.
"Oh, my." The man with sly smile spread across his face moves forward and grins. "If isn't that little Sakura? Daughter of the famous Kizashi." He smiles again and moves forward, but I can't move.
"Leave her alone!" Das says and growls at the man, who pays no attention to him.
"Oh, my..." he man says again and stand in front of the little girl. Kneeling at her height and smiling into her face. "Where is my manners. My name is Mishabi." He says in rather childish voice and smiles. "Remember that little one. One day I will come for you."
I start shaking as I watch how he is slitting my parents throats and laughing like a mad man.
"No!" I yell desperately and start running at his direction. The man looks at me confused, but before he is able to do something, I drive my knife into his stomach, his guts and blood pouring down on me.
The whole room starts spinning around and I look at my parents, their corpses lying on the floor, besides me. The man falls down with a loud thud on the floor and bathes me into his blood.

***

The fourth Hokage stands in his office, overlooking the perfect view of the village hidden in the leaves.
"Sir!" One of the ANBUs, barge into office, his voice desperate and scared. "Haruno family has been killed off. Only little daughter Sakura managed to escape alive."
"Kizashi and Mebuki are dead?" Minato whispers in low voice, his eyes full of sorrow. "But how?"
"They have been attacked in their own house."
"And Sakura?"
"She...Sir, she managed to kill the rogue ninja with a single kitchen knife." The ANBU operative whispers slightly shocked. "She is now in the hospital, as she has lost her consciousness when we arrived."
The fourth nods and looks out of the window once more, thinking about the small five years old girl, a girl who has already killed.

****

Minato stands in the middle of the hospital room, studying the little girl sleeping on the bed.
"Lord Hokage." The girl whispers without opening his eyes once. Minato looks surprised at her and then smiles.
Not waiting for anything less for daughter of Kizashi.
"Sakura..." Minato whispers her name softly. "How are you?"
"I am okay." She nods and smiles. "They died, didn't they?"
"Yes." Minato whispers sadly and looks down. His eyes full of sadness. "I am sorry... I didn't know about it... I would have come..."
"Don't." Sakura stops him and opens her now full green eyes. "You could have done nothing. He managed to kill my father, he would have killed you, too."
"Sakura..." Minato says again but stops. He doesn't know what to say to confort little girl. "I am really sorry."
"I know, Godfather." Sakura smiles once again and grins. Her eyes are sparkling despite the sorrow she had to carry right now.
"Sakura..." Minato starts again. "If there is anything I can do... all you have to do is ask me."
"I know." Sakura nods and smiles. "I... just don't know... I mean..."
"Loses fourth!" A jounin marches into the room and looks around. "We couldn't stop her."
"Who?" Minato asks but as soon as he does the door bangs open and Kushina runs inside, her fierce red eyes flying around.
"Kushina?" Minato asks a little nervous.
"Oh, Sakura!" Kushina yells and hugs the little girl tightly. "I am so devastated... I can't believe... Mebuki and Kizashi... they were great... ninjas." Kushina starts crying, her salty tears falling down on Sakura's head.
"Auntie Kushina." Sakura whispers in a low voice. "I am okay..."
She nods, standing next to Minato and smiling.
"Do you want to come and live with-" Minato doesn't get to finish the sentence as Mikito and Fugaku march into the room.
"She can live with us." Fugaku exclaims.

***
I look at four elders and smile fondly. My parents would be so happy to hear that I am in hands of these people.
"Thank you..." I whisper and swallow tears.
Don't worry Saku-chan! Everything will be okay! We can go and live by ourselves if you wish! They will help us train and then we can meet, Tsunade obaa- chan.
"Mikito-San, Fugaku-san, Kushina-san, Lord Fourth." I say everyone's name and smile. "Thank you for your hospitality, but... I would like to live with Tsunade Oba-chan."
"Are you sure?" Kushina asks. "She is out somewhere and she is always traveling. You will have to leave the village."
"I know." I nod and smile. "I will come back when I am twelve, so I can be put in genin team."
They look at each other, not wanting to let me go, but eventually they nod. Letting me free to go somewhere else.