Chapter 19: Awakening

Your POV

Your eyes went wide, you knew that voice, you looked up sharply and turned to the voice, "Na-Nate?!" You choked out.
Tears began flowing down your cheeks heavily, he smiled, you hugged him quickly and sobbed on his chest, "Nate!" You said happily through your tears as you cried on his chest. "I missed you too." Nate said as he brought his hand to the back of your head weakly and slowly as he began stroking your hair gently.
You were to busy crying to notice that the nurse had walked in. She smiled at the sight. "Excuse me Miss. (L/N)," She said causing you to lift your head from Nate's chest and look at her, "I hate to ruin the moment but since Mr. Sharp has appeared to awaken we must run a few tests to make sure he can be released in a few days or so and to make sure there's no internal bleeding in his brain." She said looking at her clipboard, examining it, you nodded.

~^~^~

          A week passed and Nate was getting out of the hospital today. You couldn't help the excitement that you were feeling! Your baby is finally coming home today! You were currently in the hospital parking lot getting out of your car. You walked up to the desk upon entering the hospital, you smiled at the nurse, "I'm here to see Nathan Sharp." You said with a smile, the nurse nodded also smiling and gave you the visitor sheet to sign which you did. You went to his room with his clothes that he changed into. After filling out paperwork he was finally released and before you knew it you guys were on your way home.
Upon finally arriving at Nate's house, you helped him inside and set him on the couch. "How are you feeling baby?" You asked as you sat next to him with a smile, he smiled back, "Eh, could be better but I'm glad I'm finally home." He said, you nodded in agreement, you looked at the time and it was nearly lunch time, you smiled and go an idea. You stood up, "I have an idea!" You clapped your hands in excitement causing him to chuckle at your cuteness, "Hm?" He hummed, "I'll make you lunch!" You suggested with a big smile, he nodded, "Sure if you don't mind." He said, you shook your head with a smile, "Not at all." With that you went in the kitchen and began preparing lunch for the two of you excitedly.
You finally finished, and waited for it to cool on the counter, you went check on Nate only to find him on the couch asleep, you chuckled and gave him a light kiss on the head, he stirred around in his sleep causing you to giggle quietly.
          You eventually figured you had to wake Nate up so he could eat.
          You gently shook him awake, "Baby, lunch is ready." You said soothingly, he stirred and peaked his eye open at you which you found adorable causing you to giggle. He smiled, "Give me a kiss first." He smirked, you laughed and leaned in giving him a gentle kiss on the lips, he smiled and kissed back, you pulled away after a while and smiled, "Now get up and eat the damn food I made you." You said sanding up and giggling, he sat up and you brought a plate of food for him, he smiled, "It smells really good." He said emphasizing the word really, you smiled and set it on the table in front of him along with a drink, he smiled and you got your own food and sat next to him.
          He took a bite and you waited anxiously for his response, he had an emotionless face causing you to get nervous but then he smiled widely, "This is amazing baby!" He said, you let out a breath you didn't realize you were holding in, "I got scared!" You exclaimed and he chuckled, you sighed in relief, "I'm so glad you're home, I missed you and it's been very lonely without you." You said, "I'm just glad I'm finally up and home. I missed you too." He smiled slightly, you smiled back and pecked his lips gently. Life was going perfect... Nate woke up from his coma, he was home and everything just felt perfect.

I'm so sorry I'm not posting as much as I used to and unfortunately I think I might end this book soon... It's been going on for a while and I'm sorta running out of ideas for it >.> But don't worry there's still going to be a few chapters left and I think I know how to end it. Also shout out to 1DLover0405 for messaging me personally and telling me how much they like this fanfiction!! They made my day!! It really, truly makes me happy and warm inside when you all take the time to write a comment or personally message me!! I truly love all of you sooo much for the kindness and care you bring to me!
Thank you all sooo much for being soooo patient with me!! I really mean it when I say I appreciate you guys!! Thank you all soooo much for reading! And I will catch you.... IN the NEXT chapter ((Probably going to be Christmas themed again so I'll work extra hard just for you guys and it'll hopefully be up on Christmas as a gift from me to you all because I love you all sooo much)) Baiiii!!

📖Please Read📖

***Vote***

💬And Comment💬

💜💜I love you all sooo much and I truly mean it! You've been so patient and loving and kind towards me!! I don't think I could ask for better readers! It's truly such a blessing!! I do truly love all of you individually!!💜💜

                ~Mackenzie J.