Chapter Fifthteen

India Point of view

I laid across August bed. I heard the front door open and close. I figured it was August mom Sheryl he did say she would be coming by.
I walked down stairs to greet her. Over the months we have grown really close. She was always giving me good advice. "Hey ma, let me help you". Sheryl hug me then handed me A bag  groceries. " What's all of this for"?  I asked. Ms. Sheryl walked into the kitchen and I followed behind her.

"I'm cooking Sunday dinner for him and you of course This is something I do every other Sunday". She explained. 

"Okay that's nice of you, I never cook for him he always prefer to eat out".

"Lemme give you some tips bout my son. He only eats it when he ain't got nobody to cook for him so what you need to do is cut down on that unhealthy food it will kill him faster". She joked.

"Yea your right, I'm gonna start cooking more". I told her. "Don't go cooking everyday now like a housewife. He want you to cook everyday for him, make him put a ring on it." Sheryl seasoned the meat. I nodded my head. "Thanks for the advice but ima go up stairs and get ready for this lil gig I have. "Be sage the food will be nice and ready when you get back". With that being said I went up stairs to get ready.

{ Couple Hours later ...}

I had just came back home to find August at the dinner table I knew he was gone be mad at me for being late I had promised to be home on time for dinner but somehow I got caught up at work.
"Bae I'm sorry they asked me to stay and I got so caught up with time don't be mad I promised ima make it up".
"Calm down I'm not mad just don't be making promises you can't keep". August put his plate in the sink and turned to face me. "So you not mad?" I looked at him to make sure he wasn't lying.
"Nah bae you good but you did say you'd make it up to me"? August leaned back on the counter and stared back at me with his low seductive eyes. I already knew what my baby wanted and that's what I'm here for to please my man at all times. I dropped my bag on the floor and instantly got on my knees without him asking I pulled his dick out and put it in my mouth. I sucked up and down his dick while using my hands to stoke it. That made him go crazy. I stared him in eyes as I took him in whole. "Fuckk". August pushed my head down more causing his dick to go right down my throat. He released in my throat and without a blink I swallowed it all. He was clearly amused he didn't know I was this much of a freak shit I didn't either.
"Turn around". August demanded. I followed instructions. He lifted my dress slide my pants to the slide and began fucking the shit out of me.