Chapter Three

India pov

Over the weeks India and August had spent alot of time together. They became very close.

He is actually a sweetheart and not as bad as I though he was.

"So wassup witcha you and ya new boo that you ditched us for?"Trina asked.

"August I'snt my boo yet right now we just friends"

"A special kind of friend" Lauren joked.

I ignored her joke and tried to change the subject. These hoes never liked my boyfriends so before I Introduced him to them I was trying to make sure I really like him.

"Enough about me ya'll the one who ditched me and went out on double dates with Rashad and Quan". (August bestfriends )

"Hoe you aint slick you ain't bout to flip this on us we gone tell you wassup with us once u tell us bout your boy" Trina bargained.

"Okay We arent dating were just really really close friends, he isn't looking for a girl right now and I'm not forcing a nigga to do nothing".

"Yall Fucked ?"Lauren asked

"Hell no I havent had sex with nobody since my ex"

"Whatever the more ya'll hang out the more he's gonna wanna fuck,  watch and see Lauren knows everything so it dont matter how you think you gone keep that lil coochie locked up"

"When did yo ass start seeing the future. Trina told Lauren.

We all bust out laughing. These girls were complete clowns I loved them they been by my side since day 1.

"What are we doing today its been a while since I linked with yall".

"Lets go have lunch at La 'fae's and then go get our nails done" Lauren suggested

"Yea I could use a pedicure right about now" Trina said while kicking her slides off looking at her feet. 

"Alright come on"   I grabbed my keys and purse and we headed downstair.

My mom and dad were downstair sitting at the island talking.

"Where you girls going better not be up to nothing"My Dad warned.

He was always strict on me for no reason I made good grades and it still wasn't enough for him growing up.

"They never get in trouble you know my girls are good". My mom cut him off.

"Bye Mrs and Mr . Westbrooks'Trina and Lauren said

"See yall later mami" I closed the door behind me.

We  got in the car and left.

. . . .

"What would you beautiful ladies like to order today". The waiter greeted.

"I would like the chicken alfredo with and for the drink can I get the Armaldilo and water eith lemon please Trina order.

I would like The shrimp soup , for drink I would like a sprite Lauren order .

The waiter then looked at me to see what I was going to be getting."Can I have a un wrapped fish Burritowith a shirly temple with extra cherries."

"Will that be all ladies?" The waiter asked .

"Yes".

The waiter took the menus and walked off to get started on our order. The food here was great i couldnt wait to eat.

Me and the girls sat and chit chat while waiting for our food to come. The waiter came back with the food. I went to the bathroom to wash my hands before I ate.

In the bathroom I washed my hands and dried them. On my way out I bumped into some girl.

I apologized and kept it moving.

The girl just rolled her eyes. The old me would have beat her ass for being rude but the new me is gone let her ugly ass have it.

I left out the bathroom . I noticed August sitting at a table by his self. But I knew he wasn't alone there were to glasses on the table.

"What are you doing here I asked as I approached his table.

He didnt really look to happy to see me at all, which confused me.

"Umm i i i was umm here with  stuttered on his words.  before he could finish what he was trying to say.  The hood rat chic from the bathroom answered.

"He here with me and who's you? whatchu want a autograph? she asked.

She was clearly trying to be funny but for what?

"Oh thats nice August couldn't even look me in my face he just sat there looking dumb.

Yes I understand we wasn't in a committed relationship but that was besides the point he lied and told me he wasnt dealing with other females. Why lie? Why would you leave me in the blind to catch all these feelings.

When I realize he wasn't going to say anything I walked away I tried to hurry to my car before the tears fell.

August came after me and grabbed me from behind

"Wait wait India is not what it look like" He lied.

"Let me the fuck go now this is the second time you done disrespected me and I'm done with you and the bullshit lose my fucking number I yelled. I was soooo angry. How dear him??

"What tf you mad for? We ain't even dating or f***ing so why should it even matter? You ain't my bitch!! He had snap.

How was he trying to beat me mad, and now I'm not your girl? Alright bet so everything was a lie. His words stung. Even though we were friends I thought he like me. He kept telling me we would know when the time was right but It was clearly a lie.

"Wow your right.. waste of my f**king  time like I knew you would. I actually started to like you". A tear fell from my eye and it felt like my heart broke. Smh. I tried to hide my hurt and just walked away.

"India Come back I'm sorry I didn't mean it" he yelled.

I ignored him and kept walking instead of going back to my girl I txted them And told them something came up at home and I had to go. I couldn't go back in there I was so embarrassed.

I drove home with no tears nothing but silence and my head replaying what happened earlier.

When I reached home I ran straight to my room. I locked the door behind me. I dug through my drawer and grabbed some to put on. I had change into a sports bra and some pink short.  I layed in my bed watching depressing love movies.  Which didn't make me feel any better.