Chapter Two

August POV 12:38 PM

I sat In the studio preparing some of my songs for my new album. I planned on going by India's job to see her.

"Yo we need to wrap this up I gotta go". Big Red finished the last touches on the song and in no time I was out of there.

I hopped in my all red maserati and head to the mall on my way there I stopped at starbucks and grabbed two Frappes.

I soon reached the mall. I was headed to LV.

People came up to me and asked for auto graphs and pictures, some hoes ask for my number ,  I declined. I had to change my number a couple days ago because it was leaked in the media.
I soon reached to India's job and I was right on time to as I was walking in she was grabbing her keys to leaving . I assumed she was going on break it was still kinda early.

"Wasup baby?"

She smiled when she noticed it was me. She have the most beautiful smile with her pink plumbed lips. I just have to have this girl I though to myself.

"What you doing here"? India raised her eyebrows.
"I came to see my Future Bae". I smirked .
"And who's that?" India stop and eyed me.
"You'll see."

I handed her the frappe as we took a seat at a table outside her store in the mall.
"Omg This is my favorite how'd you know". She sipped her drink.
"I didn't it's my favorite to so I got one for you."
"Oh thanks" she smiled
"Your welcome beautiful"
"Why do you do that"?
"Do What?"
"Call me beautiful".
"Cause you are".
She looked down "Nobody ever say it they just say I'm bad asf  ratchet shit like that but never beauitful people don't realize it's a huge difference".

"Listen ma I'm not them".
India looked up at me. "I wanna get to know you and show you the better side of me."

India stared blushing.

"Aight don't fuck up"! she said.

"So what you doing tonight"

"I didn't make any plans". She shrugged her shoulders.

"Well now you do be ready by 7/8 ish.

"Boy where we going?"

"You'll see".

"Ugh I don't like suprise cause then ima be to eagar to find out".We laughed"Thats the point of a suprise".
"So how old are you"? She asked.
"How old do I look?"
"57" she joked. I loved that she was playful and knew how to crack jokes.
"Foreal foreal"
"Nah you look about 21"

India looked down at her drink while looking up at august she couldnt believe he was actually showing interest in her, after how they started off but she was willing to give him a try she had been single for a lil minute and was ready to get back out there.

"Im 24 what about you?"

"20" She said shyly.

" Damn yo young ass". I normally did not talk to any one younger than me them hoes be so childish straight bugs!

"No we only 3/4 years apart so if im young then you young to".

That did make sense I hope I wasn't getting myself in to nothing crazy.

"I guess we both young then".

"So are you Gonna tell me where we going?" She changed the subject.

Her lunch was soon over.

"Nope but you'll find out later just chill"

I stood up from the bench so did she. I was way taller and bigger than her lil petite body.