Chapter Six

3months later ...

- India Pov

I had just finish my photoshoot to be on the cover of 3 of the hottest magazines worldwide.

I was very excited I was starting to make a name for myself my own brand.

August and I was scheduled for an interview with a talk show today. Since we annonced our relationship on social media alot of blogs,radio and talk shows were trying to have a sit down with us. I had prepared to go to the interview on my own. August was away on tour so they agreed to meet with me alone. Shit thats better than nothing.

After the interview, I headed home. I had a long day running round and working I don't see how celebrities do it I always thought their lives were so much easier but they work just as hard. At this point I just wanted my man I couldn't wait for him to get back home.

My phone rung it was an incoming call from Bae. I had barely talked to him today I was glad he had free time to call"

"Heey bae" I cooed in the phone as I tried to focus on the road. The road was slippery it had been raining earlier.

"Hey love How was your day I seen the interview."

"It was great I wish you was there"

I was at the red light the light turned green. Suddenly my car was hit by a semi truck.  i remember seeing my phone my phone flying in the air. My car flipped 3 times I didnt realize what had even just happened I could hear Him screaming my name but I couldnt take I couldn't move. This was it I was really going out like this.

{August pov}

In a spit sec everything felt like it stopped for a moment I kept calling her phone. My heart was racing was she okay ? Like wtf that quick! My mind was spinning. I paced the room back and forth. I finally picked my phone back and began calling her again

India no answer.
India no answer.
India no answer.

"Try using her location through y'all messages"Shad told me.
I pulled up her location and immediatly called the police somebody had to make sure she was straight.
After getting off the phone with the police I made them turn the bus around.
"We need to get back to atlanta now" I told Biggs.

"Bro you got one more show" My manager whined. Right now I wasn't tryna hear none of that bullshit.

"Man my girl just crashed she need me fucked that show get somebody else to cover that shit"  now let's get to the A.

"Alright boss we only an hour away" Biggs confirmed. I walked to the bus and took a seat. I couldn't even think straight for the rest of the ride.

2 hours later ...
{India POV}

I could hear people calling my name but I couldnt see them. I felt myself going out slowly. Near death is the most craziest shit ever. Not knowing if god willing to give you that second chance of life. In A quick second it can be all gone.

{August POV}

India accident was all over the news . I was worried as hell. I felt like it was all my fault she was on the phone with me. Smh.If I didn't call she would have been able to seen the truck.I got to the hospital within 45 minutes.

I approached the front desk.
" I'm the family member of India Westbrook"

" Okay sign your first and last name and I need your drivers license's
I handed her my ID and wrote my name down as instructed.
"Okay and can you sign this to" The receptionists handed me an autograph fan paper for me to sign.

"Are you serious my girlfriend in the hospital and you talking bout a f***king autograph" I growled.

"So what it's your job to give autographs the fuck nigga you ain't even all that good" The bitch rolled her neck.

"WHATS THE FUCKING ROOM NUMBER" .

She in room 325 third floor but you can go in you gots ta wait she said with she said quickly.
The fuck is wrong with people bro.

I went to the third floor waiting room . When I got there Trina , and Lauren was sitting there looking worried as hell.

"Is she alright" I walking over to them.
We dont know the doctors wont let us see her Trina said . You could tell she had been crying.Her eyes where puffy.

"Damn this shit my fault i should've never  called her while she was driving." I blamed myself.

"No its not the man in the truck was driving drunk and lost control either way it goes she couldn't avoid it."

The doctor then came out .
We all got up and prepared for what he was about to say.

"Ms.Westbrook is okay she will have to take personal therapy on her right leg to help make it strong she's bruised on parts of her body but she is going to be fine she will need support during this time".

"When can we see her"?

"You can see her now but two at a time please".

"Aight ya'll can go see her first".

"You sure "?Trina asked.

"Yea , go ahead". I sat back down and waited.I  glad she was okay. She really had me worried.

Few minutes later Trina and Lauren came back out from the room. We said our goodbyes and they left.

I walked into India's room. She was relieved to see me.

"Hey babygirl". "How are you feeling". I walked over to her and kissed her forehead.

"Hey babe she". said weakly.

"Babe I missed you so much. Its my fault that I....."

Before I could finish she cut me off. "Stop August it wasn't anyone's fault don't even think like that"

August felt better knowing she didn't blame him for the accident. Right now he didn't want to leave her side at all. Thinking he could have almost lost this girl really fucked him up.