Hard Life

Hey guys! The new chapter is here.Hope you like it.
Jimin's POV
We walked in together hand in hand in the classroom and everyone looked at us weirdly.
They see for the first time that someone wants to be my friend.
"Oh,Jiminie Pabo! Who is this girl?" asked my Bully-Kai. "She is my f-friend."
"Oh,r-really? Hahaha! How can someone so beautiful be friend with someone so ugly like you?"
Maybe he is right.She is really really pretty!
"Yeah.Im his friend.Do you have a problem with this?" Y/N said to him.
"No Baby! I don't." "Don't call me Baby or want this "Baby" to beat you up,huh?" "Pfhahahah! Babygirl you are really funny.Seriously!" she rolled her eyes and went to him.She grabbed his hand and i don't know what she exactly did to him but he was on the floor and wincing.
"What the fuck did you do to me you Bitch?!?" he yelled. She kicked him in the stomach and said "This is cause you was bullying my friend" and she kicked him again."And this because of the stupid nicknames!" and she sat on her seat.
"How did you do that?" "My father trained me this things.Just a little tricks👌😂
She is so cool!
~~Lunch Timeeee~~
We went to the caferia.
I saw many boys were glaring at me cause i was with the new pretty girl.
" Y/N are you sure if you want to be my friend cause just look at me! Im just a ugly fat loner."
"Who said you are ugly or fat? You look fantastic and you are really cute!" she said with a slight blush on her cheeks.
How Adorable!
"Thanks!" "Why don't you have friends? Do you talk to anyone?" "Nope.Only to my teachers.The other kids think that im a  Weirdo.I tried to talk with them but they will ignore me or probably bullying me." "Oh,poor You!"
"Its not really a big deal tho.I just live with that and yeah." "They are too cruel!" "Yeah they are Monsters without Emotions."
And we countinued to talk about stuffs and things like that.
She is from now a very special person for me.
My first Friend!
Hope you liked it! Bye Bye😂👌😘😘😘