Chapter 19

Lathaniel
"Take a seat, Daddy." Tobias said sexily. I looked him up and down once more before going to the single-seater. I sat down and spread my legs, giving myself space to become aroused by my sexy little boyfriend.

Soft, sexy and slow music began to play and he smiled at me sexily as he walked to his pole. He grabbed the pole with one hand and walked around it slowly, keeping eye contact with me.

He let it go before putting his ass against it and bending over ever so provocatively. He got back up slowly and licked his lips as he did. He held the pole with both hands now and lifted himself before his legs took on the role of support.

He let go and sat up before holding on again. He then slid down slowly and did the splits as he got to the floor. He lifted his legs and opened them, showing me everything. I bit my lip and my heart began to ache for him.

"Do you want me Daddy?" He asked innocently. I let a breath out before answering. "I want you Kitten." I answered and he smirked.

He closed his legs and put them down before he used the pole to pull himself up. Once he was up he got on his hands and knees and crawled to me slowly. I watched as he got closer and began to get more excited.

He got to me and stood up before turning and bending, showing me his tight ass. I bit my lip as I held it, it was so round and soft I couldn't help myself when I leaned in and kissed his left butt cheek.

"Spank me Daddy..." He whispered desperately. I did as he asked and spanked his ass hard making him scream out in pleasure. I did it again and again until I sensed tears coming to his eyes.

I pulled him back against me and he yelped. My hands went up from his hips up to his nipples where I pinched and played with them, making him moan. At the same time as doing that I kissed and bruised his neck, giving him more pleasure.

I snapped my fingers and we were naked on my bed. I was below him and he was on top. "Ride me Kitten." I whispered and he smiled. He rubbed himself against me to tease me and get me to spurt out some precum for him.

Once I did he aligned his entrance with me before he slammed onto me, screaming out in pain and pleasure, making me do the same. He began to go up and down, slamming himself down on me every few times he went up and down.

The pleasure that wracked my body was only increasing as he started to lean forward. His lustrous short locks hung in front of his lustful face so I reached up and tucked his hair behind his ear.

He looked into my eyes and came down so he could lay against me. His lower half was still moving but his upper half was laying on top of me, still and tired. I moaned loudly as he now began to go slowly and teasingly.

My hands went to his ass and I gripped them firmly, scratching and spanking. "I-I love y-you L-La-Lathan." Tobias moaned in pleasure. I smiled before flipping us over and thrusting into him.

"I love y-you t-too Tobias." I whispered back, looking into his eyes deeply. I thrusted into him harder and harder until we couldn't take it anymore and we came. We held each other tightly as we both tensed up and let out our loads.

Once done I pulled out of him before taking us to the bathroom. I ran the tub and put him in before getting in myself. He leant against me and sighed in comfort. I smiled and kissed his hair. "Your hair looks nice Kitten." I whispered. "Thank you Bubs." He whispered back.

This was it, this was what I wanted. I wanted passionate but rough love making, sweet and soft romance and cute little dates. I wanted this with him, I wanted him and I wanted him forever.

A/N
Se cute, so cute.
Bii
Vote for the gay
Comment on the gay
Share the gay