Contemplation

*Ethan's POV*

Grayson dragged me by the ear to our uber after we got our luggage. He smacked me on the back of my head as I got in the uber.

I sighed, "Bro what's your problem?"

"Why you always disappearin on me man?"

I chuckled, "last time I checked you are the one who got lost I went to get the bags and you did you..."

"Last time I checked you should shut the hell up." He mimicked.

"Why you so salty bro? Is it because I met two hot fans and you didn't?"

"Blahblahblah...wait I thought there was only one."

"They were both hot I just thought the one with brown hair and blue eyes, Alex was a winner. Cal is pretty cute though." My eyes sparkled at the mention of Alex.

"Man how are you already whipped on a girl you just met."

"We actually met her before at a meet and greet I remember her. And I'm not fricken whipped bro."

"Whatever, you should have seen your face when you said her name...so Cal...i like it. Tell me more."

I laughed, "Bro I just met her I heard her speak like one sentence maybe two. But from what she said shes a sassy one."

"Whatever. Did you get Alex's number..."

"No....I got her insta tho. Ima slide in them dms."

"Dude that's so lit when you gonna text her."

"I don't think I will...I want to but I don't know." I said uneasily.

"Bro you gotta go get her...im just waiting for the friends number but...i think you should text Alex I mean what is there to lose."

"I fear she'll end up hating me in the end like...Meredith. I don't want another Meredith man I hated that situation and you know it. I don't think I can go through with that again."

"Im gonna leave it at this. You never know if you don't try..."

I nodded my head in agreement as I open my phone thinking of what to text Alex. 
*****************

                  *Alex's POV*

I sit on my bed wondering if Ethan will actually text me. He's probably filming it's Monday so idk maybe he just can't find time. I contemplate on texting him myself. But I'm not gonna sound like the desperate fan that wants to talk to ETHAN DOLAN. Even tho I am that desperate fan that wants to text him. I honestly don't know what to do.

I sent him a dm a while ago about how him and Gray saved my life and helped me with my depression and if it weren't for them I would be dead. I also said that the reason I'm in his lane opposed to Graysons was because he's mad extra and dramatic. I also said that even though they are twins Ethan is like 5000 times hotter than Grayson. I also said that I liked his chin oddly... "Why your jawline look like a bicycle seat and your hair like a blue airhead that a little kid would eat." Sorry just my favorite thing ever...

If Ethan texts me I wonder what he'll think of that text...probably that he shouldn't fuck with me. Whatever. I don't give a shit.

My phone bings and the light of my screen shines bright in my dark room. It's a DM from Ethan.

        ******texts******

Ethan: 'Hey Alex.'

Alex: 'Hey E. how's it going?'

Ethan: 'I'm tired I just filmed a video with Gray and it took like three hours. I. Hate. Filming.'

Alex: 'Omg same filming sucks. I upload on Wednesday's so I record mostly on a Monday so I have most of Tuesday to edit.'

Ethan: 'Why only most of a tuesday?  What's your channel name?'

Alex: 'I have to make time to watch your video and then you have a video on one other unknown day of the week so I choose to post on Wednesday's so I don't miss the vids.'

Ethan: Wow you put a lot of thought into that plan of yours. You still never gave me the channel name. Spit it out.'

Alex: 'Yeah I have. It's @Alex's voice . Don't ask me why I don't feel like changing it.'

Ethan: 'I like the name don't change it. Ima go peep at those vids brb.'

Alex: 'go for it but be prepared for the worst I suck.'

Ethan: 'You wouldn't have a channel if you sucked sweetheart.'

Alex: 'touche'
Seen 11:30 pm

*30 minutes later*

Ethan: 'OMG.'

Alex: 'What happened.'

Ethan: 'Why didn't you tell me you were so amazing.'

Alex: 'Idk it never came up 😊'

Ethan: 'idk you shouldn't keep that shit a secret babe.'

Alex: 'terms of endearment already...okay'

Ethan: 'I got to go film for Thursday's video too now.'

Alex: 'thank you for that.'

Ethan: 'idk what your talking about.'

Alex: 'telling me when the vid is.'

Ethan: 'it's nothing peace babe.'
Seen 12:23

        ****texts finished****

*Alex's POV*
Morning:
I sit on my bed looking through comments on my recent video and see that my fans wanted me to sing a cover of there's nothing holding me back by Shawn Mendes. I love this song. I set up my camera in its usual spot and begin my unforgettable intro.

"Hey it's Alex welcome back to another Wednesday video today we are singing There's nothing holding me back by Shawn Mendes. So let's get right into it lexfam."

(VIDEO UP TOP. THAT JUST SHOWS YOU HER VOICE NOT HER FACE)

I close my eyes as I sing along to the beautiful song strumming on my guitar.

I sang my heart out as quiet as possible knowing even though it's 9:47 and Cal went to sleep really early she was still sleeping.

I decided to start editing so I have time to do something tomorrow but before I could start I hear my phone telling me I got a DM.

I walk to my phone and saw Ethan texted me.

           *****Texts*****

Ethan: 'I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT TOMORROW'S VIDEO... anyway what's up hottie.'

Alex: 'Your so extra. But I just finished filming my Wednesday video. Hbu'

Ethan: 'Ouuuu what are you singing for me. And I just finished editing tomorrow's vid.'

Alex: 'Your suggestion was highly loved so There's Nothing Holding Me Back it was. And I'm so frickin excited for tomorrow's video.'

Ethan: 'I'm going to rock out to that everyday. I love your voice. YAS.'

Alex: 'Awe thank you but I might have to admit something to you.'

Ethan: 'What?'

Alex: 'I may or may not listen to yours and Graysons diss to each other everyday and know every word off the top of my head and I was meaning to ask, 'why your jawline look like a bicycle seat?''

Ethan: 'well shit your a true fan aren't you. And I'm not sure ask my parents they gave it to me.'

Alex: 'fan since 2014 baby. VINE DAYS BOI.'

Ethan: 'jeez I feel stupid now those were bad. And now you have that whole term of endearment thing going on. Hypocrite.'

Alex: 'i think not. It just fit in the moment. Anyway I gtg Cal is making me tour around Cali a bit.'

Ethan: 'whatever. Me and Gray are leaving the house now maybe we'll see each other.'
Seen 10:30 am
*************

I put my phone down and quickly throw random clothes on in hopes of seeing Ethan later today.