Sleep

Noah's POV

"Can I sleep with you?" She whispered, she looked sleepy.

I nodded and she walked into the room, I had taken my shirt off and was just in my black skinny jeans. She stared at me for a few seconds before she spoke.

"I didn't know you had a tattoo. It looks nice." She traced the tattoo on my chest.

I knew she wasn't sober, I knew that if she tried to do anything it wouldn't be right. She's my best friend, she likes Eric, I repeated that a billion times in my head.

"Uh, yeah, I've had it for a few years. Do you wanna go to sleep, you look really tired?" I whispered, although no one was home, it felt strange.

She nodded and we climbed into the bed, I turned so that my back was towards her. I could feel her moving, but I stayed stiff in the bed.

"Noah?" She finally spoke.

"Yeah?" I whispered. I turned when I didn't hear her respond, she looked up at me.

"Do you ever think about what we did..over summer?" K.C looked a little worried.

"Yeah, all the time. I know it was your first time and I'm sorry if i hurt you." I said honestly.

"You didn't, but I always think about what you said." My stomach was knots.

She looked up at me, I knew exactly what she was talking about.

Flashback to Summer

Sunday 9:00p.m

"Noah, I think I'm drunk." K.C said.

"Me too." I responded.

I texted her to come over so we could hang out. She got here like an hour and a half ago, we started drinking not too long ago. We mixed a bunch of stuff because we wanted to get drunk. K.C had talked about drinking because she thought it was something cool.

"Hey, can I ask you something?" She asked me, clearly a little drunk.

"Yeah, what's up?" I said, I was smoking a cig.

"Umm...well, I just wanted to know...if maybe, you wanted to ummm.." She rambled.

"Spit it out." I responded.

"Do you want to bs my first?" She asked, she was blushing really bad.

I didn't know what to say or how to feel, she's my best friend and I didn't even know was a virgin.

"Umm...heh." I rubbed the back of my head.

"Look, forget it, we dont have to. I'll just get going. Sorry for making this awkward." She got up to leave, but I grabbed her arm.

"Hey, look, you didn't make it awkward. I do want to, please stay." I flicked my cigarrette toward the street.

We walked up to my room, it was dark, but she didn't want me to turn the lights on. We say down on my bed and began to kiss, I leaned over as she laid down.