Episode 3: Galactic Ready Part III

Start from the beginning

"Of course not, Plolua."

"Good because we don't want another uprising happening again during the meeting. Isn't that right, Blilso?"

A yellow alien peeked from behind Plolua like he was hiding from Querro and Kroekan. "Right!!!"

Plolua turned her attention away from the two aliens to the table. "Why is this table so long? We aren't housing a small-inhabited planet!!" Plolua waved her hands. "Change the table humans!!" She commanded.

Querro sighed. "Plolua, we do not have time to change the table. Rumlar will be down shortly."

"And I can't have him coming down here and expecting a whole civilization to eat with us. CHANGE IT!!!"

The human employees looked at Kroekan for the "ok" as he slowly shook his head. More staff came out of the kitchen to take the food off of the table and fold it in half so it would be easier to move. Three employees placed the folded table on a roller and rolled it out of the dining room with more employees coming in with a more small and circular table with cloth already on the surface. They placed it in the middle of the room and put five chairs around the table. They placed the food back onto the table and left the room quickly.

"Is that better?" Kroekan asked.

"Very!!!" Plolua slammed her fan onto Querro as he grabbed it and Plolua began moving towards the table with Blilso following her like a dog.

"Oh, how I feel sorry for Blilso, such a shame that he was badly injured during the invasion and now he must regenerate slowly." Querro said.

"And because of that, he's acting like Plolua's dog." Kroekan glanced at Querro. "I'm not done with you, Querro. I will find out what you're hiding and when I do---"

"Gentlemen...." A figure entered the room, but he was not alien. Instead, he was a human of some sort with his skin a different color than normal humans have. A shade of red that could send chills down people's spines and his hair was wavy pitch black. He wore a black and red robe with spikes on the shoulders.

Querro and Kroekan bowed. "Rumlar Dred..."

"Stand up..." Rumlar commanded as the two aliens did. "Now, let's take our seats....we have important things to talk about."

______________

After the generals were done eating, the table was covered with trash and what remained of the food. They ate the disgusting aliment like it was their last meal on Earth and got straight to business afterwards.

"So...Plolua." Rumlar slammed his hand on the table, revealing the peeled skin and the reddish flesh. "How's your control over South America, any humans causing you trouble?"

Plolua sat down her beer and chuckled. "Of course not, Rumlar. The humans know better than to rebel against me or they will feel my deadly illusions. I actually have a very interesting tale--"

Rumlar raised his right hand. "In due time Plolua."

Plolua gulped. "Of course, Rumlar."

"How about everyone else, any signs of rebellions happening?"

"Pardon me Rumlar, but why are you asking about rebel activity. Is something happening?" Querro asked.

"Yes indeed." Rumlar sighed with a grim look on his face. "Of course I'm sure all of you have known about the rebellion in this area." Everyone nodded their heads. "They weren't much of a problem. Stealing items and destroying facilities, that I can deal with since we killed so many of them in the process."

Rumlar jumped up with his chair flipping over. He grabbed his glass of beer and walked over to the window as he took a small sip and lowered the glass. "But when they have Power Rangers amongst them, then that IS a problem."