How You Meet (All)

Looky looky! It's a preference! This was requested by Eunice199701 Enjoy!

The Hobbit:

Thorin: The two of you met one day when he saw you leaving to hunt with Fili and Kili. He had previously heard your story, and his nephews said great things about you. So, he asked to join you. The rest they say, is history.

Kili: When you were a young dwarfling, just after your parents passed, your aunt took you to a play date with Kili. His mother Dís and your aunt always talked about how cute you'd be together. Naturally, when Kili first saw you he threw a rock at your head. Ah, young love.

Fili: You sat behind the counter of your family's weapon and armory shop, polishing a new throwing knife. However, you were so engrossed with the task at hand you failed to hear him come in. So when he cleared his throat right in front of you, you were startled and almost threw the knife at his head. Luckily he ducked in time. Don't worry though, he forgave you and even bought the knife that almost killed him. What a great story to tell the kids someday!

Thranduil: It was a beautiful starlit night when Thranduil first saw you, and my oh my was he awestruck. With a shaky confidence he asked you to dance. He was just a young lad then, and the future spread out before him like an endless path. Luckily, it did for you as well.

Bilbo: He was absolutely exhausted as heard the door open once again. Gandalf had gotten it, knowing it would be someone important. When a kingly looking Dwarf stepped through the threshold, he was interested. But when you followed, he was captivated. Needless to say, he forgot all about being tired.

Elrond: You met Elrond at the council of Elrond, just before the beginning of the War of the Ring. You were a companion of Legolas, sent by King Thranduil. As soon as he heard you speak, your wisdom and knowledge quickly endeared you to him.

Bard: You met Bard when he smuggled you and The Company into Laketown. However, you didn't speak to him until Thorin came out and told the town about your shared quest. The two of you had many conversations, each sharing about your lives and generally becoming great friends.

Lord of the Rings:

Aragorn: It was during Aragorn's time as a ranger. You had been exploring a distant forest, when you came upon a small camp. As you were inspecting it, you sensed a presence behind you. You turned around to find a man pointing a sword at your throat. You explained who you were, and he mentioned that his name was Aragon, and that he knew your brother, Legolas. You both had a good laugh, and from there, he no longer wanted to be a lone wanderer❤️

Boromir: It was just after the battle of Helms Deep. The morning after when a small delegation rode to Isengard, you went along with your brother Éomer. On the way there you heard someone ride up next to you. You turned to look and saw Boromir, just smiling at you. So, you smiled back. Much to the chagrin of overprotective Éomer.

Faramir: When Faramir first saw you in Minas Tirith, he thought you were a literal China doll. Rosy cheeked, beautiful curly hair and a dimpled smile. However, when he saw someone mention this to you, you laid the smack down on them. Needless to say, he was very careful when he approached you with a bow. Don't worry though, his charm definitely won you over.

Éomer: It was the night of celebration, the Battle of Helms Deep had been won. Everyone was dancing, drinking, and laughing. However, you decided to sit out, that is till Éomer came over and asked you to dance. He bowed deeply, taking your hand and giving it a gentle kiss. After one dance, you knew there was no one else for you. Boromir looked on murderously, of course.

Legolas: It was during the council of Elrond. You sat directly across from him, next to your father. The whole meeting he kept smiling at you. Afterwards, he approached you as you sat in the garden. He picked a flower and handed it to you. Little did he know, you'd be spending quite a lot of time together in near future.

Gimli: You are the younger sister of Fili and Kili. You met Gimli when you were but wee dwarflings. You grew up together, never doing anything without the other.

Frodo: You met Frodo when he came to Rivendell. You played music in Elrond's homely house. He was entranced and sat for at least three hours, just listening to your music and fawning over your grace and beauty. The first thing he ever said to you? "You p-play good."

Sam: Being related to Pippin, you met Sam whilst helping your brother prank Frodo. Sam just happened to get caught in the crosshairs. You placed a bucket of water over Frodo's slightly open front door, and instead of Frodo getting drenched, it was Sam. He was pretty angry, until he saw you. Then he blushed and stuttered and all out made a fool of himself. Quite naturally of course.

Merry: You just so happen to be Gimli's very young little sister. You of course meet in Rivendell, during the actual decision of the One Ring. When Pippin and Merry ran in to join the Fellowship, Merry was caught in complete awe when he saw you. Gimli noticed of course but didn't say anything, until Merry took your hand and kissed it, giving a gentle bow. That's when it all began :D

Pippin: It was in the market one day, when you were buying more apples, because someone had taken all of the ones you bought yesterday. Just as you finished paying, you sensed a presence behind you. And being frightened you whipped around cold cocked who ever it was. When you looked down, you saw a dazed Pippin. Needless to say, he had been the one taking the apples. However, from there on he was always very nice to you and you eventually became very close.

I hope that was sufficient😁 sorry I've been gone a little while but more requests are coming up! Thanks for reading!