"Yeah, back in the medieval times" Momo said.

"Well excuse me, if I want to be a little bit classy" Izuku said.

"You know my costume is to help me with my quirk" Momo said.

"Everyone, please be orderly so that we may move smoothly" Tenya said as a regular school bus pulls up and the door opens.

"Get on, we don't have all day" Aizawa said as everyone got on and sat where they wanted to, then the bus begins its journey to their mystery location.

"This not what I expected" Tenya said sadden by the looks of the bus, expecting something high tech.

"At least it's not dirty like other school bus' would be" Eijiro said.

"Yeah, like those ones where you find gum and condoms under the chairs" Izuku said.

"Izuku" Tsuyu called.

"Yeah Asui Tsuyu?" Izuku answered.

"Call me Tsuyu please, and I like to say whatever is on mind without hesitation" Tsuyu said.

"O-Okay" Izuku said raising an eyebrow.

"Aizawa senpai mentioned that you have a quirk that has a lot of power, isn't that right?" Tsuyu said.

"Y-Yes" Izuku said scared that she was gonna find out his power.

"What is it then, or is it that you don't trust us?" Tsuyu asked.

"It's not that.......look, I was given this power by a demon" Izuku said telling the truth, but no one took it seriously.

"I take it as you don't want to tell me" Tsuyu said.

"Really, a demon gave you his powers, you really crack me up" Denki said as the others laugh, except Tsuyu, Izuku, Momo and Katsuki.

"How ignorant can these guys be?!" Izuku thought.

"Stop laughing, we're here so let's go" Aizawa said getting off the bus, then the students to see the USJ staring them in the face as most of them start getting excited.

"I can't believe it, we're training here?!" Eijiro said.

"This place is the best" Tooru said.

"Not many people see this place, least train here" Momo said as a man/woman (Gender not specified, so I'll be doing this) in a space suit and yellow boots walks up to them.

"Hello everyone, welcome to the USJ also known as the Unforeseen Simulation Joint, I know you all are excited to be here" No. 13 said.

"It's the space hero No. 13, he can suck up anything and turn it into dust" Izuku said.

"Yes, my quirk may be destructive and seem like that of a villain, but I was able to train myself to use it for good" No. 13 explained giving Izuku a few thoughts towards his "Demon" quirk.

"If they'd just taken it seriously" Izuku thought.

"Let's begin, time is of the essence" No. 13 said as a large black mist forms at the centre and lower level of the USJ, releasing villains of all shapes, sizes and mutations, then a Tomura Shigiraki walks out creepy and pompous as ever.

"Hello children, we are the League of Villains and I believe the Symbol of Peace is supposed to be here" Tomura said.

"League of Villains?!!" Some of the class thought.

"It seems like he's not here" Kurogiri said.

"He was supposed to be here, what's the use of the information we gain!" Tomura growled scratching his neck furiously.