At the corner of my eye I see him entering the room. He glared at me from the door while I felt a hot stare burning my skin out.

" Jungkook! Help me find my pants!" I screamed on the verge of breaking.

He turn his head and crossed his arms.

" hmph. Not until you kiss me like you did before" he closed his eyes as he looks all manly..

" Jungkook. Please." I say.

Nothing.

" fine!" I rushed over to him by the open door and smash my lips on to his moving them to taste his amazing lips. I pushed his body back hard when I landed my lips on his. His back was pushed up against the wall and I grabbed his ass, kissing him lustfully.
He kisses back almost immediately, and as his back touched the wall he held the back of my head and kiss me deeper.

After a moment of kissing, he finally showed me the pants, and I rushed on it like it was my life. The while time Jungkook was trying to get me angry and kiss him again cause he said he likes it, hard?

" JEON JUNGKOOK!" I shout as I see his figure running into the bed with my purse.

" JUNGKOOK!" I whined carrying my body over to him.

As soon as I enter the room, I see him laying on the bed, hugging my purse.

" Jungkook....... Please." I say annoyed for the last time.

He shook his head as he buries his head into the purse.

" if you don't do it , I'll just hug this purse till you come back home." He said.

" I NEED THAT TO GO TO WORK." I said walking towards him.

I tried to get the purse by pulling, pushing, even hitting, that little idiot won't let go!

" fine!" I dropped my phone.

" you like it rough!? I'll show you rough!"
I walked out of the room, and I didn't see him move a bit.

I grab some ropes and looked at the clock to make sure I have time for this, and I did, I have 20 minutes.

I stomp back into the room to see him lying on his back with his face looking up at the ceiling, he was holding my purse tightly.

I jumped on his crotch making him flinch.  I straddle on his waist as my legs were locked in place. A smirk formed on my face as I harshly grab his risk.

His eyes widen at what I was doing.

" w-what are you d-doing?!" He asked as he started to struggle to try to break free, BUT it was too late.....

" you said you like it rough....ill give you rough." I smirked as I kissed anything but his lips.
I sucked on his neck earning a moan from him. His chest rise up and down fast as I traveled my hand to his boner that was already hard.

I slowly grind my hips against his crotch as he throws his head back, biting his lips.

" ugh~ ana! Ana!" He moaned as I pulled off his pants harshly making the fabric sweatpants that he was wearing rub hard against his member.