t h r e e

the scariest moment is always
just before you start

-

by the time I finally convinced myself that riding with harry wouldn't be so bad, the next thing I knew a helmet was being budged into my hands. prior to this new found adventure, harry  listened quietly to my insistent advice to take it easy on me. he was an expertise at driving at dangerous speeds, so there was nothing wrong with me showing concern of survival. "are you questioning my capabilities of keeping you safe?" Harry questioned, moving closer to my figure - an effect that would cause goosebumps to prickle on my forearms. harry acknowledged the effect he had on me as he brushed the loose strands of hair from his angular face with a playful grin. my efforts of safety were all going to waste as I followed his league to the parking lot.

upon arriving, Harry pulled out his keys as a small ring sounded. "don't be so indignant, the road is slippery." a nonchalant smile formed on his slips as he took the washed out red rag from his back pocket. terrible outcomes of this ride flooded my thoughts, and I was certain it appeared on my features. harry raised his eyebrow in question, submitting a soft chuckle before saying, "don't fret - I'll give you a brief summary on how to hold on and how to talk to me if something goes wrong."

his expression was soft as he ran the tip of his tongue across his bottom lip, before the corners of his mouth tilted upward into a coy smile

his expression was soft as he ran the tip of his tongue across his bottom lip, before the corners of his mouth tilted upward into a coy smile. that, of course, gave me a glimpse that he wasn't such a bad guy.

"it's starting to pour, we should really head home soon," I said hesitantly.

harry nodded, "you're right, I've never been a fan of driving in the rain." the small smirk forming on his lips after he said this told me he was trying to make me feel uneasy. rolling my eyes, I tucked the lose strands of hair behind my ears. with a hint of amusement on his face, harry began to explain the basics and precautions of riding behind him. "if it isn't obvious, always keep a tight grip around my torso, and stay far away from the edge as possible - I don't want you to fly off" no shit, I don't want the wheel to massage my ass - "if there's any time where you're losing your grip or if I'm driving too fast just squeeze my lower abdomen." I noted his suggestion and met his stare. he patted the seat of the motorcycle, "okay then."

harry's out reached hand took the helmet from my hands as he placed it over my head delicately. His gaze was fixated upon my face, and carried a sense of confidence. harry paused for a second, making my stomach churn in response of my nerves. he returned to click the strap beneath my chin before making sure the helmet was secure around my head. harry pulled away, before fumbling on the gravel beneath our feet. I tried to make out what that was about but decided not to acknowledge it much further.

we threw our legs over the motorcycle, straddling the vehicle in the process. harry pushed the key in the ignition, before pressing the accelerator to drive off. hesitantly, I wrapped my arms over harry's torso as as sped off.

the air fanned through the visible naked skin of my ripped skinny jeans. the breeze made the hairs on my body stand, causing my adrenaline to hype even more. the inertia of the motorcycle making me feel like harry ruled the streets. chewing on his lip, harry took a look over his shoulder, "how you doing back there?"

a mixture of worry and excitement had taken control of my body as I gave him a thumbs up. I was yet accustomed to the feeling of driving through the cars freely, and having my breasts pressed upon harry's back. rain fell heavily from the voluminous skies; the clear drops falling on the two of us. on wide turns, I would have the opportunity to see the crunched leaves on the wet concrete. the drizzling rain splashed uncontrollably on the streets, but it only made me want to drive home even faster. my visions becoming a blur from the hard force of the iridescent rain drops splashing into my face so I decided to nuzzle into harry's tunic. the streets were emptied since no one dared to drive along the large puddles.

the drizzling rain made our hair cling to our faces. our clothes were nearly soaked wet, but I actually felt quite liberated. harry wasn't going very fast, although with the breeze blowing through my fingers and our hair, I couldn't much tell what speed he was going. I startled myself as my hands settled way to close to his lower abdomen - I nearly froze when my fingers grazed his public bone, and a grimace of nervousness made its way to his face. I began to test my limits, "do you still want me to straddle your waist," I said - in more of a hollered tone.

his Adam's apple bobbed in his throat in response of my deliberate statement, standing by his flirtatious way, his hoarse voice said, "I think I do."

didn't that backfire.

not too soon, harry turned off the engine and we were pulling up to my house. I fumbled with the straps as I unbuckled the helmet from my head. I returned harry his only helmet as I shifted backwards towards the pavement of my house. "thanks for the ride." he was aware of how appreciated I was for the ride home but yet he said nothing. I rubbed the inside of my forearm, taking in thought what I'm about to do next.

"why don't you put your bike in my garage, it looks like there's thunder coming,"

my stomach twisted in anticipation, as I waited for his response. harry laced his fingers through his soaked ringlets and pushed his motorcycle towards the garage.

I invited him inside, only to be engulfed by my step brother Camden yelling at the television and chucking his controller to the air. "hey little shit, can harry borrow some clothes?"

Camden looked over his shoulder, welcoming harry with a peace sign and responded with a 'sure.' I led harry upstairs, leaving him astray in the hallway as I pulled out a new tunic, sweatshirt and joggers pants.

harry dispersed into the guest bathroom as I left to change into a new set of clothing. there was a ten minute wait for harry to discard the wet attire before stumbling into my bedroom. harry was so absorbed in venturing around my room he hadn't realized I was sitting in the bay window. I watched him skim my vinyls near the record player, grumbling incoherent words before masking a smile. his gestures between the vinyls and record player were silent pleas of permission to play one. harry smiled sheepishly in my direction before scanning my room for an open seat. harry hadn't slipped on the jumper so I had the opportunity to run my eyes over the tattoos covering the boys arm. my eyes traveled up his bicep to his abdomen - tunic enveloping the valleys of his torso. I could see more ink peeking from the collar of the tee but my attention was captivated by his raspy voice, " we just met but I need you to join me tonight ." his statement was more of a demand than a question and it only led me to want to curl up into a ball from his possessiveness.

I looked at him for a moment, not too content with the expression on his face. harry began to walk away not giving me the time to respond, so aimlessly, I nodded in agreement. his eyes widened with surprise and satisfaction as his dimples made an appearance on his face.

"did I just tempt you, Dylan?"

| authors note |

woah guys I actually kept my word and updated a week later. thank you guys so much for 400 views! I will admit not my best chapter but please can we aim for 10 votes & 5 comments !!

much love,

your lousy teenage paradox,
⠀⠀⠀jessicα⠀ ૢ*ೃ༄