Savage Past

"We're out! Savage! Can you hear me?" Jack quickly pulled out his Communications device speaking as clear as he could "I'm here! What is it?" "We're pinned down to the floor here send backup immediately!" Without hesitation Jack called to arms and released reinforcements to their location, his Partner Loki who was also a buck such as himself went on a raid mission to a supposed gang hideout only to discover that it was heavily stocked in military grade weapons not only that they were being wielded by a gang that recruited escapees from Mental institutions, they would even Break into said institutions and Grab them

Their Gang was known as The Rabids, full of psychotic and mentally ill people, it spelled Death incarnate. Jack grabbed his coat and put it on but just before he leaves A voice starts speaking from his device

"Ohhhh Jacky boy"

"Who-who is this?" Jack responds

"Call me The bogeyman Jacky boy! There's someone I'd like you to see"

"JACK HELP ME!"

"Loki??!?"

"Yes and if you want him come by the ice cream shop down in tundra town by yourself, we'll know if anyone comes or if you tell anyone, and if you do he's dead and so are you mkay?"

It took jack a little more than 3 seconds to absorb what he had heard, and when he did he accepted the offer, only tricky part was what was to come, they weren't exactly right in the head so anything could literally happen with these people, jack had to be prepared.

"Okay I'll be there soon"

Jack exited the building and entered his Vehicle immediately making his way towards tundra town, finding the ice cream store amongst the bland buildings.

"There!" Jack saw it coming into view and parked in the alley beside it, as soon as he went to leave he was smacked unconscious by blunt force.

 Jack slowly began to flicker his beady little eyes open, the room was cold, so cold. The floor was bear and concrete yet burning like ice, it took a moment for him to realize they were in a large freezer.

"hey now its okay there's no need to be afraid" black fur, slim figure, bright yellow eyes, soft paws, Jack began feeling quite confused, was this beautiful feline of a cat really in front of him? comforting him in a position considered most unfortunate? she began giggling "hehehe you must be so confused, I'm with the ZSFD zootopian special forces division, I was here to recover intel but looking at you and the situation you're in agent I say a rescue mission must be put in place" 

"ah um" Jack stumbled across his words ending with  "yeah affirmative" his thoughts, however, were spirling aimlessly in his head ranging from, "where am I?" "whats happening?" "who is this female?" and the main thought "LOKI!" Jack grasped the attention of the feline towards himself, he explained to her why he was here, and who he was looking for, she showed signs of concern towards him and his goal and agreed to aid him in his own Rescue mission. "Thank you I appreciate what you're doing" she simply winked at him in response and then spun back around. 

"Now I saw them Drag you through this door but it seems to be Locked, so we will have to try the way i came in" she says 

"wait how did you even get in here? isn't this an ice cream store? arent we still in Tundra town?" Jack said hesitantly 

"what? we are Quite far from tundra town, in fact, we are nowhere near zootopia at the moment jack"

-to be continued

(i got boreddddd)