Saturday night misery :(

Judy had been trying on a variety of different outfits, most of them were bought by her loving parents, most of it being casual wear, her parents do excessively worry over there daughter alot, they even send her clothes occasionally. Sometimes when Judy thinks of her parents, she thinks up a scenario of them meeting nick and how their reactions would be. The thought made Judy giggle, maybe one day he will meet them. As she was trying on a nice leather jacket, her phone began to ring. She picked up the device and answered the call.

A couple minutes had passed since the beginning of the call, the phone dropped from her paw as she trembled onto her knees, tears streaming from her eyes, her paws meeting her face, she started to scream into them loudly, the call was from the hospital, who had informed her and the ZPD that officer nick Wilde has passed away in a serious car accident. Judy couldn't stand it, the words "nick Wilde has passed away" echoed in her ear, it seemed to be ringing on and on bringing her more and more pain. The plans he had made, the situation everything he had done for her in just two days made everything even more painful..... She screamed loudly again tears bursting out, she could see her police uniform hanging in the closet in front of her.

"I... Without him... Would I even have...." Standing up she quickly teared at the uniform ripping off the gold, metallic police badge that was now sitting in the palm of her small paws

"I... I don't think I deserve this"

She threw it viciously at the window, leaving a small crack on it. The thought of Judy by nicks lifeless body literally was killing her from the inside. But it was a situation that couldn't be avoided....

Judy put on her warm coat and made her way to the hospital.... Judy had to be strong. For him.

-cant believe nick is gone.... Or is he?

Oh yeah sorry for the long update school sucks