Big night BANG!

Nick drove back to his house and left Judy at her apartment while she sorted herself out meanwhile nick was doing the same thing. He opened up his closet door and looked at all the unique special clothes he had for this evening.... Which was next to zero, nick literally had no stylish clothing for tonight. He clawed at his muzzle looking at the boarded floor "ohh boy" nick thought "what am I going to do now? All I have is this yellow Hawaiian shirt and....." Nick suddenly remembered about a clothing store he saw made for this exact occasion when he went into town this morning. Nick grabbed the keys to his car and off he went.

The sky was orange, Sun falling over the horizon, nick crossed his fingers hoping the clothing store was open. Nick saw the store as he drove by.

"Hello? Hey!" Nick said as he banged on the door. An old short rabbit wearing a brown olive tux came by into view and mimicked The words "closed" with his old wrinkly dry lips. "Please sir this night is very important to me" nick placed his Paw slowly on the window staring down at the old rabbit "oh who am I kidding I'm a fox" nick sighed as he began to slowly walk away.

"Hold it"

Nick turned to see the old rabbit at the door flickering his paw as an indication for him come in. Nicks hopes lifted as he grinned cheek to cheek "oh thank you sir I promise you, you won't regret this. Can I catch your name?"

"Rilson"

The store had suits hanging wall to wall some hanging on the ceiling and some laying on top of desks "busy business" nick giggled, rilson did not find it funny as he grunted "noted"

"Okay what's the Occassion" rilson asked as he walked behind his dusty counter "a date" nick said wriggling his eyebrows at the old rabbit "details boy"

"Well she's beautiful, short, cute, amazing she changed my life you know from hustler to police officer"

Rilson looked up at him with an interested type expression "go on"

"Her names Judy... She's a police officer, a rabbit too like you" rilson reacted quickly "heh Judy huh?"

Rilson walked away from his counter and grabbed nicks arm "cmon boy it's time to get you suited up" nick tried on a variety of different suits red, blue, green, poker dot, rainbow, golden some were too tight, some were too big, but if the suit fitted just right it was either bad quality or really ugly. "This is more difficult than it looks looking for something suitable" the search continued for an entire hour.

"This is bothersome, there's nothing here" nick thought

"Here" rilson the old rabbit came from one of the back rooms bringing an old box covered In Dust "this ones no good, look at the condition of the box" nick said "shush" rilson replied. Rilson blew softly away at The box removing the dust before peeling off the lid. Inside was a silky black tux with a white flower attached to its torso. "Wow this is really something" nick pulled the suit out from the shoulders and lifted it high, it was exactly his size!

"Try it on" rilson said

Nick looked at the old rabbit gleefully before walking towards the changing room.

A few minutes passed before nick finally came out, he had a shyish expression looking towards the floor. "You look handsome my boy the suit is made for you!" Rilson said happily
"Yeah so how much will it cost?" Nick replied

"Don't worry about it we will talk about it afterwards"

Nicks eyes shot straight at the rabbit "who is this old guy? Why does he trust me so easily" he thought. nicks expression began to grow "boy you heard me I said don't worry about it come by sometime after and we will discuss payment details then, meanwhile you better get going you might be late" nick lowered his head towards his watch and saw that The time was already 6:12pm

"Shoot!" Nick ran towards the door immediately "Thank you sir! I promise I won't leave without paying!"

Nick rushed into his car shuffling on The leather seats turning on the vehicle he reversed straight out of his parking spot and out into the main road. Nick looked right and then quickly left his eyes widened before the side of his car quickly collided with a speeding Van Knocking the car sideways.

-TO BE CONTINUED *~*