First Grade Field Trip

For the next exciting adventure in JB and Minyeon's married life, Jaeyeon and Minjae are going on their first grade field trip with the other first graders in school. Since parents were asked to come along to help out, Minyeon is with her sweet little angels while JB is performing for a televised broadcast. Little do they know, JB has a surprise for them on their trip. Let's get on with the story.

(Younghoon Elementary School, Minyeon POV)

Because JB was busy on Mnet with his new single he released with Junior, I had to come here with the twins for their first grade field trip. Because they're still learning and the teachers need help with keeping up with the children, parents were asked to come along. Jaeyeon and Minjae were happy to have me here.

We were already in class with the other parents and children, getting them ready for the trip. Mrs. Kwang, Jaeyeon and Minjae's teacher, said, "Alright students and parents. Before we board the bus to head to Seoul Forest, I need to go over a list of rules with you.

"Children, you must listen to and obey your parents and teachers. Parents must be with their children at all times and assist them with directions, rules, and the animals. The rabbits they have up there are to be held gently and not to be pet so roughly. We also don't want to shake them or hold them upside down. No screaming, fighting, or stealing is permitted whatsoever by the children, parents, or teachers. That's it."

Mrs. Kwang gave me the twins' name tags and some safety pins. As I begin placing their names tags on them, Jaeyeon says, "Eomma. Did you bring our favorite snacks for the picnic?" "You mean those bulgogi lettuce wraps Appa and I made, then yes, I did."

"I can't wait to eat them with you Eomma," Minjae said as I placed his name tag on his shirt, "I shared a wrap with my friend, Eunhyuk, and he loved it." "That's good to know, Miji," I say to my little boy, "I'm sure the rest of your class will love them as well."

Since parents were asked to make something for the picnic for the kids' class, I decided to make the wraps Jaeyeon and Minjae love. JB and the other Got7 members decided to help me make them yesterday while the twins were at school.

"Alright children and parents," Mrs. Kwang said, "time to line up!" We head to the bus for Mrs. Kwang's first grade class and started heading to the forest.

As we head to Seoul Forest, the twins started singing "We All Try" and "Forever Love." Looking at them, I thought, They really do take after their father, don't they? I'm so blessed to have such amazing and talented twins like Jaeyeon and Minjae.

I remember JB singing a bunch of songs to the twins when I was pregnant with them, especially "We All Try" and "Forever Love." After a while, we arrived to the forest. Before heading to the drop-off area, we admire the scenery as we passed by. We soon got off the bus when the doors opened.

(JB POV)

Junior and I managed to get done with the performance earlier than we expected. Because of this, I came here on time with him and the other members of Got7 because we were going to surprise Minyeon, Jaeyeon, and Minjae while they're here for the first grade field trip.

We were working on the dance to "Just Right" in cute animal costumes so we can perform for the twin's first grade class, and then we'll pull have Youngjae get Jaeyeon and Minjae to dance with us in the middle of the song.

I'm dressed as a panda, Jackson is a tiger, Mark is a kangaroo, Yugyeom is a hippo, BamBam is a bird, Junior is a monkey, and Youngjae is a dinosaur. JYP is friends with a worker of Seoul forest, so he managed to ask them if we can perform for the first graders.

"Your dancing looks great JB," said Guksoo, JYP's friend. I told him, "Thanks. And thanks again for asking your boss about us performing." "It's no problem," he says, "besides, he thinks it's a great way to entertain the kids on the trip anyways." "I just hope my kids will like the performance," I said. Jackson said, "I'm sure the twins will be astonished."