Problems Resolved, Twins Arrival

(Suzy POV)

I got called into JYP's office after I was practicing for the Miss A concert. JYP did not look so happy. He told me, "Suzy. I heard about some rumor you and JB started dating, him cheating on Minyeon." "Oh really? I asked, seeing if JYP acknowledged me and JB's "relationship," "Man. The fans must've seen how perfect me and JB were for each other. They must think I'm better than Minyeon."

"When you say they, do you mean you?" he asked me. I asked, "What?!" "Min and the Got7 members told me about your scheme," JYP said, "and all because JB threw cake at your face. You know I'm against false rumors, especially when my employees spread them!" I try to be innocent, saying, "No. You don't understand! Me and JB are in love!" "No you're not!" Min Unnie says, standing by the door way, "You don't love him. You were trying to make him and his wife look bad."

"Suzy," JYP told me as I grew furious, "as punishment for spreading false rumors and interfering in JB's marriage, I'm putting you on a five month idol probation." I was about to argue, but he said, "And there's no need to argue. So go home and don't come back until the probation ends. You are also not allowed to be near JB or his wife and kids until further notice." I stomp out of the office mad.

(Im residence, Your POV)

Junior, Jinhyun, her twin toddlers, and Jinsuk stopped by me and JB's house. Junior told me about Suzy's probation. "I'm relieved now," I say, "It makes me happy that me and JB won't be bothered anymore." "You can now be happy when your twins arrive," Jinsuk says.

Junior picks up one of his nieces, and says, "He also had it where Suzy can't be around you, Jaebum, or your family until further notice." "Me and Minyeon are feeling a lot happier now," JB says, embracing me.

I then felt a sharp pain. I screamed, grabbing my stomach. Jinhyun says, "She's in labor." "Come on Minyeon," JB says, taking me to the car. He then calls Jackson.

(JYP Entertainment, Jackson POV)

I was practicing my solo dance for our concert when I heard my phone ring. Turning off the music, I answer to JB saying, "Hey man. How's everything going with your wife and kids?!" JB says, "Where we are going is the hospital. Minyeon is having the twins!" "Okay," I say, "I'll there with the rest of the guys."

I rush to the singing room where everyone else is. "Minyeon and JB are in labor! We have to get to the hospital now!" "Yay!" BamBam and Yugyeom exclaim, "We're gonna be uncles!" "I'll drive," Mark says. We all go to the car so we can get to the hospital.

(hospital, JB POV)

I was in the delivery room with Minyeon, who was already contracting. Dr. Kim says, "Okay Mrs. Im. I want you to take deep breaths and relax." "I can't relax Dr. Kim!" Minyeon exclaims, squeezing my hand, "This hurts!"

"I know it does, but you're a strong woman," Dr. Kim says to calm my wife down. I tell her, "It's okay honey. We made it this far. You can bring our babies into the world." "I'll try!" exclaims my wife, "I want my Eomma!"

(waiting room, Junior POV)

While I was with me sisters and nieces, the rest of Got7 arrives. "How's Minyeon doing?" Youngjae asks. I tell him, "She's okay." "She's about to give birth anytime soon," Jinhyun says. We all see JB and Minyeon's parents rush into the room.

"Have our grandchildren arrive?" Minyeon's mother asks. JB's mother says, "We don't want to miss the birth of our grand babies!" "Mr. and Mrs. I'm and Mr. and Mrs. Go," Jinsuk says, "Calm down. They just went into the delivery room. We have to be patient."

We all had to wait for nearly six hours until a nurse came up to us. She told us, "I would like to pronounce JB and Minyeon are the proud parents of Im Jaeyeon and Im Minjae!" BamBam and Yugyeom cheered, "It's a boy and a girl! We have a niece and a nephew!"