So far so good. We are now in the compounds of Agrumar. His systems have crashed, due to some handy work of Tei's, and we are heading to the outer defences. Give the signal and all hell will break loose. At least that's the plan . 
Currently I am crouching by a corner keeping watch. Tei is doing something with the "computer" as he calls it. Its taking him a little bit and time is of the essence. "Hurry!" I bark at him. He snickers. The vast halls are clear. Soon a warm hand lay on my shoulder with Tei's voice, "It's time.". With that we run down the hall to the next set of doors. Tei did something and it opened. Leading to a set of high stairs.

Once in the narrow stair well Tei and I look at the hand drawn map of our plan. "Musty should be here." I point to a part out side the fortress. He nods and says, "Yes, but we are here. On the opposite side." He pointed to the far top left. "The tallest tower is good but we need to be under it. Does your magic do anything for this?" I have to think about that. "Maybe?" He looked up sharply as though to say something. Then decides against it. "This tower should hold the gear. Remember-" "50 each." I interrupt. His smile is heart crushing. Dammit girl! Stop it!!

We head the only way it goes, up. The rough stone walls and smooth stone steps are a great change to the metal of the rest of the place. Tei said, "This must be old. Keep a sharp eye. It's to quiet." Come to think of it, it is. The higher ups should know something by now. Agurmar isn't stupid. If he was forced, then why did he say those things​ at our meeting? Like, like a monster. Was it even him? Or was he behind the gun?

"Shadow!" A hard whisper brakes​ my thoughts just as a sharp pain pierces my side. Out of breath I try to stand. "What happened?" I ask between breaths. Tei, now holding me up, says, "You fell." I give him a look. " I'm just answering the question. You must have been in deep thought or-". What?! Or what?! Why can't I speak. I follow his  gaze and see a small hole in the floor. "Is that what I tripped over?" He couldn't move. "Tei?" "Rose." He looked at me with a mornful smile. Then he kissed me. It was over before it began and he whispered, " I love you." Then he set me down ever so gently and tore the broken step off. Still holding it he said, "I will always keep my promise." With that he jumped in sealing the step in place. Silence followed.

After what seemed like forever I stand. Still staring at the step. Shaking my head I walk back up. To my surprise a door wasn't to far up. Deep in thought I walked right into it. Tei said he loved me. That's all I could think. He doesn't know me. How? I open the door.  A small round room with one single rectangle window greeted me. "Gonna let me in?" Tei! I spin around and there he is. But how!? "Um.. you ok?" I breath. "Ya." I say turning away from him. My chest feels funny. Alarming, and good at the same time.

"I know this room." He says walking to the window. He turns abruptly and says, "You should too, Shay." I walk over to the window and look out. The desolation, smoke, complete and udder death speaks to me. I can see everything from here. The forest too. I was chained in here. But, how would Tei know this place? 

"I was strung up here." He says, touching a section of wall. Sighing he sets the signal. Upon leaving the room we stop at the step he moved. This is getting confusing. He moved the step for real this time. "This way to the chambers." Beneath the step is another set of stairs. We go down. Using my magic for light. After a while we pass three doors and the alarms blair. Our signal is off.  The fourth door is mine. I nod to Tei who smiles at me. "Do you remember the word?" He asks. "Peaches." I smile back. If anything goes wrong that's our get-out code. "Find me." Why did I just say that? He looks me in the eyes and says, "I never break a promise." With that he is off. I walk in the threshold. It's a bedroom chamber. Very fancy. A large bed with a lot of pillows and certains. A large wooden dresser with a matching wardrobe. A trunk at the foot of the bed. Two in tables on either side. Even a cooshened window seat. Something is wrong. The beds a mess. Agrumar is OCD. He must still be here. I quickly shut the door.

One room. Where could he be? Silent as a whisper I creep around the room. My knives at the ready. A small thump pricks my ears. I spin around blades drawn. That .... I hate that smile! "Hi again." The white man says way to casually. "Agrumar." I state. "You remembered! Or did that pathetic girl tell you? I knew I should have freed her." My left blade pinned him to the wall. "Your freedom is death." I spat. "Why kill your own daughter?" Blood dripped from his neck. "My.. ha!" His knee met my gut with a sick blow. Hunched over I silently curse. "You b-" He was suddenly cut off by the screams outside. Racing to the window he witnesses the plan unfold.

With his back to me I have the advantage. My sore core burning I straighten and yank him by the collar.
"You bastard!" I yell at him. Thrusting a blow to his face slamming him to the stone floor. My feet move to avoid his reaching hands. Then swipe​ down to his abdomen. He rolls and springs to his feet. Landing a right hook on my jaw. "B***! I made you!" He roared. Swifter then light he rammed into my gut. Acids spilling out.

Hunched over the floor spewing the contents of my stomach. He grabs me by the hair and points my face to the stone floor. "There. See it?!" Breathing heavy I let him beat on me. Now a bloody mess I see his flaw. As fast as I can I shove his body out the window and watched him fall. Slowly fading in the hot air. I look around and see the compound in flames. Tei burst through the door a bloody mess to.

"Shadow.". He stares at me, and I remember those eyes. I remember his face. The small green book in his hand. Then I know. I know there is more. More planets, or universes under his rule. And I know Tei will always be at my side and I will rid all existence of Agrumar's evil. "Musty is gone." He states.

............................