Goosebumps

In all defense, her father have always tell her to have fun and stop hanging around the old shop

In all defense, her father have always tell her to have fun and stop hanging around the old shop. To be bit bad but not all the way like that no good Oogie Boogie.

Jacquetta Skellington also known as Jackie is the daughter of the famous Jack Skellington. The Pumpkin King. They have been living through the worst since half of the people from Halloween Town was brought to the Isle. That including her father. Knowing her dad, he is too good of a person to be on the Isle. Even though he did a huge mistake that cause a problem for people in a different world but just because of that he is marked as a villain. Sent to the Isle for that and being a seven three foot skeleton.

With this being cause by King Beast and Fairy Godmother, he original blame them for a mistake that he wish he hasn't done. Sally didn't want to have a child in a environment such as the Isle. So, he cheated. He wanted a daughter more like it. He have cheated with his only employee, K'lynn Afua, at his shop. On the day that she was born on October 30th just one minute away from midnight for Halloween. He have been with K'lynn but they never choose a name for her yet.

K'lynn gave Jack the pleasure to name her. He notice the first time she open her eyes there were two different colors. One eyes were chocolate brown and one is cornflower blue. So, he decided to call her Jacquetta. Jackie for short.

Jackie growing up was always hanging out with younger witches such at the Secondary witching school. As usual Dad was not having it and transfer her to Serpent Prep with Uma, Harry and Gil. Not really being apart of there pirate crew but she talks to them at time to time. She would sing and dance around the Isle. Mostly on the tables of Ursula's restaurant or just a song to calm down her younger siblings. When she found out the Vk's from Dragon Hall; Mal, Evie, Carlos, and Jay, Was going to Auradon. Jackie was angry more than the Queen of Hearts. She have start planning for months while she was on the Isle.

When Uma decided to try to rule Auradon, her plan failed and of course Mal and her minions have beat her. This time, she knows that she will beat Mal and her gang. Doing that with her singing and crazy abilities. People of Auradon won't see it coming. Watch out, Auradon. Here comes Jackie.

💀🎃

|| This is just a little Author's note. Okay. For one. Disclaimer. I DO NOT OWN THE DESCENDANTS SERIES OR THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS MOVIE. The rights goes to Kenny Ortega, Melissa de la Cruz: The Author of the Descendants books,Tim Burton, and Disney.

The only characters I own is Jacquetta, Jack's and Sally's kids along with K'lynn kids, the plot and the characters in the near by future. Which will be the mains that will be after this chapter. :)

This book will take place in the middle of Descendants two and after it. So, once Jacquetta goes to Auradon. The storyline will be based on my creativity. This book will also be written in THIRD PERSON. So, you will have a good visual on every character and not just Jacquetta. :) I honestly don't know if there be parts to it but there would if a third movie comes out than I would consider having parts to the book but right now. It all together. XD.

Okay. That's all I got to say is that I hope you like this book and the prologue begins in the next few chapters. :P ||

Created:: August 27, 2017
Published:: September 3, 2017
Status:: ongoing
Finished:: N/A