Chapter Fourteen: Explaining to Do.

They woke up to Snape shoving Draco gently. "Mr. Malfoy, if you don't get up right now I will personally escort you to the Dark Lord's location and have him Crucio you for sleeping with his daughter," he said icily, pushing Draco with a foot. Draco grunted in slight pain, just barely registering what he said before leaping up and frantically stuttering, "No sir, please don't! That i-isn't what h-happened, we had to figure out what was happening, sir!" Snape frowned. "How so?" He asked quietly, a look of disapproval plastered on his face. Draco blinked, thinking for a moment before gasping.

"You don't know?!" Draco yelped. This woke Hermione as she slowly sat up, her hair in her face. It looked similar to Bellatrix's untamed mane. She blew a bit of it out of her face, then blushed profusely when she noticed Snape. Her wings poofed up quite a bit and once again, Draco grinned. Snape blinked, looking at her like a deer in headlights. She seemed to curl in on herself, embarrassed under his gaze. Snape raised an eyebrow. "I am assuming Miss Riddle is a Veela? A dark one, it seems?" He asked silkily, looking at her with uncertainty.

"Not just that, she's more!" Draco said, moving his hands wildly to emphasize his point. "Not only is she a Veela, but she's a vampire and a siren too!" Snape blinked. "A vampire?" He mused, thinking. Wouldn't that make her more of a danger to the students? Cravings aren't something to risk. "Draco, would you please accompany me elsewhere?" He asked, seeming uneasy. Draco blinked before nodding. "Of course, professor," he replied, following Snape into a corridor. Snape pulled him to the side and said, "Miss Riddle seems to have become a danger to the students. I would appreciate if you make sure she is...satisfied."

Draco sighed. "Sir, she'd never try to bite someo—" "You don't know that," Snape interrupted. "Vampire bloodlust is a very dangerous thing, Draco. We don't want to take any chances, and Dumbledore must not find out about it." Draco thought for a moment before nodding. "...Yes sir. I will make sure she doesn't try anything." Though I don't think she will, he thought. Snape nodded slowly, letting go of Draco's hand. "Well, you and Miss Riddle have a breakfast to attend, don't you?" He said smoothly. Draco blinked before stammering, "O-oh, yea-yeah we do, d-don't we?" With that, he ran off to fetch Hermione.

Hermione blinked at him. "You look like you just saw a ghost," she said, smirking slightly. Draco shrugged, "Heh. Yeah I do, don't I?" He smiled slightly, taking her hand. "Let's go to breakfast, Princess," he mused. Hermione smiled. "Of course."

Sorry it's short guys! This is more of a filler than anything, I ran out of ideas. Give some to me!
Osa out!