Analia groaned into the kiss when she had felt him press closer towards her. His body practically crushing hers but she didn't mind - not when he was kissing the fùck out of her. His tongue met hers in a delicate dance that she never wanted to stop.

"You're so fùcking captivating." He murmured against her mouth before pulling away for a couple of seconds just to let them breathe. Harry rested his forehead on hers that is until Analia pulled away to kiss at his jaw. His eyes instantly closing at the godly feeling. Her hands roaming across his body until they started to move under his shirt.

"Wait, wait..." And just like that, it was like a wake up call. He pulled her hands away from underneath his shirt and let out soft airy breaths. Analia didn't bother to stop her tormenting on his neck until he fully pulled away and quickly sat back on the heels of his feet. Analia scowled at his actions and let out a soft sigh. Harry mumbled a low fúck before running his hands through his hair that had messed up quite a bit from their actions.

"This can't keep happening." Harry stated softly, almost like he was afraid to hurt her feelings - almost but he had to hurt her feelings. He had to push her away. This wasn't going to end well in any way he tried to look at it.

"But you keep letting it. Admit it you can't stop either." Analia said with her arms crossed now that she was seated in an 'indian sitting position'. Harry's face fell at her words when he had realized that she was right but he didn't want to admit that. He shook his head before quickly getting out of the bed, slightly swaying at the whiplash he had gotten. Analia almost helped him - almost. Harry was already half way out the door when Analia had spoken again.

"Why do you keep pushing me away?" Harry had his back faced towards her and Analia thought he hadn't heard it since he walked away like nothing happened but little did she know that he had heard every word.

---

EVAN'S at the kitchen when Harry arrives. It doesn't take him long before he was already sitting on one of the stools near the island. His arms going straight on top of the counters before his face fell to study the rather boring marble. Evan didn't really want to point it out but he noticed that Harry looked - off, not like he cared. But he just noticed it.

"Hey Analia!" Evan called out loudly causing Harry to snap out of his daze and look up at Evan who was already calling Analia over. Analia sauntered over to the two before she looked at Evan with a smile.

"Can you cook breakfast? You made frittatas the other day and they were fùcking heaven in my mouth. I need more."

"What do you say?" Analia said with a singsong voice but she was already heading over to the fridge. She was hungry too after all. After all that had happened with Harry, stress eating was the way to go. Evan muttered a low please but it was good enough for Analia. She started to grab some things out of the fridge and placed them onto the counters. Evan made his way towards Harry and sat beside him.

"Watch this. It's like a cooking show but in real life." Evan said looking genuinely thrilled. It surprised Harry that he was actually - well, normal. Harry chuckled at his words but looked up at the scene in front of him, watching Analia's eyebrows scrunch up every time she looked like she was thinking of what to do next. And Harry couldn't help but notice every time Analia had moved her neck from side to side like she was cracking it or trying to rid them of any tension. Harry also noticed how much she touched her hair. He hadn't noticed it before but now that he was watching her. It was almost impossible not to see it.

Analia had enough of her long hair and decided to bring it up into a ponytail before she noticed that she didn't have a hair tie. Her mouth already opened to ask any of the boys in front of her for one but when she had looked up Harry was already holding a small string in front of him. A small green string that he had found lying on the counter somewhere.

"Here." Harry stated before jumping off the stool and walking towards her. He held onto the hair that she had already gathered and looped the green string around it, tying the strands together. He made sure that it was tightly secured before he pulled back to look at his masterpiece and moved to go back at his seat. Evan looked quite shocked at the fact he knew how to tie a ponytail. On the other hand, Analia was looking up at him curiously. It was like he had done it before. Harry looked at the two figures before shrugging his shoulders.

"What?" He was definitely way more than he was letting on.

---

WOOP THERE IT IS. HARRYS ALREADY SO WHIPPED HE HASN'T EVEN??? okay anyways. i wanna know what you guys think.. i mean do u think it's going too fast?? too slow?? idk tbh. there's so many things i have planned for this and im just so excited.

any tv shows to recommend? i wanna watch more shows and i just dont have any.

- till next time muchachos