Chapter 1: Awoken

Your POV

You slowly open your eyes/optics and noticed your surroundings being dark. You moved your hand/servo and felt a hard surface. You pushed it and moved it as light appeared. You manage to move it as have you a opening. You sat up and looked around, noticing your on a tomb in a room. The light in the room wasn't that bright.

You climbed out of your tomb and finding the exit of this room. When you found the exit, you try to open it but wouldn't budge. You sighed/vented as you decided to teleport out of the room. When you teleported out of the room, you were in another room. Yet this one was different from the other one that you were in.

You looked back at tomb and notice some craving on the seal. You read it and notice it was from your siblings, claiming you are dead/offline.

Here lies our youngest Brother
Who help and aid us in combat against Unicron
The one who was kindest Prime in the group
He saved our sister, thus sacrificing himself for her
We wish you were with us for the fullest of your life
We wish we have stopped the fight before but was too late
We hope you shall Rest In Peace, brother,
(Y/n) Prime

I was shocked and saddened to know my siblings, thinking I'm finally gone. 'I wish, I wouldn't have bring sorrow you, my brothers and sister.' You said in your mind, as you turned around, facing the exit. A single tear escape from your (o/c) eye/optic. He instantly wiped it away and started heading towards he exit. You gave one last glance to your tomb and sighed/vented while turning back.

The exit had stairs leading to outside of the room. When you reach to the top, you shielded your eyes/optics from the ray of light as you adjust to it. You were on to some kind of temple and near it was a a place with buildings.

"How long was I sleeping/recharging?" You hold your helm, thinking for how long you were been 'dead'. You hold your head/helm, still thinking and how Cybertron changed. You were adjusting to your new home as you shocked for how long you been 'died'.

'Might as well ask Creator this.' You thought as you looked at the city. You transformed into your predacon form before you were about to fly to the core of Cybertron, you noticed some beings walking towards here.

No One POV

You went back inside the temple as the locals were almost to the entrance of the temple. These two beings are Alpha Trion and Orion Pax. Alpha Trion's pupil want to learn about this 14th mythical Prime, and wanting to know more about him since nothing in the Hall of Record says about him.

"Orion, there is a reason why, in the Hall of Records doesn't have intel about the 14th Prime." He said as his pupil stare at his mentor.

"Alpha Trion, I need to know why, because there is only one book/datapad that tells little data about him." Orion stated as Alpha Trion and him stood in the entrance.

Alpha Trion sighed/vented. "Orion, I'll tell you why." He replied as he turn towards to his pupil. "He sacrifice himself to save one of the primes from a tragic fate." As Orion was shocked to hear this new information about the prime.

"Then why are we in this temple?" Orion asked him, as Alpha Trion turn back towards the entrance.

"This is where he was buried to. For us, Primes to commemorate him for his sacrifice." As he entered the temple but stopped when he noticed two bright (o/c) eyes/optics staring nat him. He was shocked to see another being in the temple but what's more, is that those eyes/optics are very familiar.

You stood in from of him as you look at him. You heard his name/designation, but have doubt it if it were him. As you look closely to him you realize, your doubts were wrong. You stood still as another being came in.