12. α∂σяαтισи

~I cannot picture a more amazing dominant, for you are the only one I desire. For you I would do anything--become anything. I don't need to know why, or how... only that you wish it to be so. I adore you.~

A S H T O N 

I woke up wrapped up in the sheets of Blakes bed, alone. The chill in the room was predominant, and I immediately wanted to know where Blake was. I didn't know why he left, or when he'd be back. I sighed, moving around to where I was on his side and settled in, his scent wrapping around my senses. 

It's been a couple of days since I'd come to stay with him. I felt like it might've been a bit too fast, but I didn't exactly have a lot of an option at this point. It's either I stay here or under a bridge. 

And honestly, I'd rather be here. This felt like home, it felt like more of a home than my house had ever felt. I fit so well here, and I was able to be myself. 

After I'd gone over what had happened, he'd promised me he'd keep my father as far away from me as possible if that's what I desired. And yes, that's exactly what I desired. I knew it seemed a bit excessive, but I couldn't face my father after what he'd done. And my mom... well she just wouldn't like what I had to say about her right now. 

With a sigh, I turned over again, and felt a piece of paper and I sat up a bit and looked at it. 

To My Little Trouble Maker, it was addressed. I assumed that meant me, so I opened it. 

I know you're probably nervous that you woke up alone and you're uncomfortable. It's okay, I'm not far. I had to go down into town and take care of some business at work. I don't have to go in often, but when I do, it's always urgent. 

Text me the moment you find this. I want to know what you are doing. Just let me know you're awake and okay.

Be a good boy while I'm gone. When I get back, we'll eat dinner and have some fun. I have some movies we can watch, or we can take a bath together. We can do really whatever you want, so be thinking about it. 

As I said, text me, trouble. Let me know that you're awake. Now, I have to be off. Don't make a mess. Do your home work. If you make a mess, clean it up. Don't play music too loudly. If you take a shower, be careful not to fall. I am not there to pick you up. If you eat, don't eat anything that's been cooked in the fridge--most of it is old. 

Sleep well, I'll miss you, little one. 

My heart fluttered erratically in my chest. He'd called me Trouble again, and it made me so happy. I don't really understand why, because I'm not a bad boy, but... it did make me feel good. It kind of made me feel a bit... loved. I missed him, but I was already concocting a plan in my head. 

He'd done plenty to drive me crazy since we agreed to be dominant and submissive. Now it's my turn to play the game, and it's my turn to absolutely make him lust after me like nobodies business. 

I know what he's into. He's into lingerie, and I have tons of it... all that he'd picked out himself. The only problem was, what was his favorite? Which color would go best with my complexion to make me look sexy? Which would show the most amount of skin without giving too much away? I pulled my phone off the charger and cuddled up into the sheets, taking a quick picture of me lying there naked and waiting for him.