chapter 2

Okay so if i put - - that means Monica is talking just in case

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monica POV:

So umm like i just kissed the hottest person in the world like kill me now. " Uhhhh what just happened" he asked , i just kissed him again and soon we were making out forgetting about the snacks.

Then i got a call from Nash and i quickly stopped and answered -hello- " Baby where are you guys I'm waiting for you" -we are almost there- "alright see you in a bit bye" and i just hung up.

We got a little to carried away I told Matt " I didnt mind at all , but we cannot tell Nash he will kill us" i agreed so we went to buy the snacks and got home.

- Guys were back- I hear the thumping of their feet coming towards me. Nash comes and kisses me " I missed you" i smile - i missed you to- i said. He kisses me and went with cameron.

What have i done Nash was my life how can i give him up ? He is the reason i smile he makes me feel like im the only girl in the world. I ran up to him and told him

- Nash i love you- he smiled and kissed me and said " i love you to" and he grabbed me and cuddled with me.

Matt POV:

As I'm watching Monica cuddle with Nash and I should be the one cuddling with her and kissing her i just realized how much more i like her.

When we kissed in the car it was the best feeling i had by far, she kissed me does she like me? I hope she does. I mean she kissed me she has to , i have to show her how much i love her.

_________________________________________________________________________________

So 2 hours later Nash and Monica leave..

As soon as they I left i waited about 15 minutes then texted Monica

To; Monica <333

heyyyy (; can we hang out tomorrow for a bit maybe at your place only for a bit???

From; Monica <333

heyy (: and sure lets say 12is ? My parents are gone They wont comeback till who knows how long, aha they are on a business trip so ya!

To;Monica<333

Alright Night (;

From; Monica <333

Night (:

I woke up around 10 ish i was still a little tired but Cameron was awake he was making him self breakfast.

Cameron just got out of a relationship so he has been down lately but he is doing better. So i have 2 hours to go to her house i hope Nash isn't there because they usually sleep at each others houses.

I took a shower, and i bought a dozen roses hopefully she likes him! I just wont text her and surprise her at her house!!!

Monica POV:

Yesterday night me and Nash left around 12 - Nash can i sleep at your place today, no one is home and you know i don't like being alone- i said politely " Yea that fine" said he said holding my hand.

When we got this house he quickly ran to open the car door for me. He closed it then picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist and walked in the door.

He took me to his room and through me onto his bed and started making out with me.

Why am i so lucky to have Nash???? I pulled him away and told him - Can we sleep im tired, I love you so much Nash-

i said staring at his Blue eyes. " Me to, I love you so much to baby good night" and he kissed me. Then we both ended up knocking out.

Nash POV:

I woke up and Monica wasn't next to so i got up and found her in the kitchen in my Flannel shirt with nothing under just her undies.

She looked so cute in my Flannel so i ran up behind her and i was holding her waist " Morning Baby"

-Good morning , how was your sleep- she asked " it was fine but i thought you left, yummm your making pancakes"

- yes i am making your favorite- " alright well want to do something today" i asked - well i have plans but tomorrow i am free?- " okay than tomorrow, what time you leaving?" i said

- umm in a couple of minutes- she said with her cute smile " Alright" Then she gave me her delicious pancakes and ate together!! - Okay baby i have to go

- i didnt want her to leave yet i wanted more time with her " Okay I love you" i said trying to hold her back" i said -Nash you act if im leaving you i maybe can come back, ill text you okay? well bye love you- she said as she kissed me.

Now I'm lonely and don't know what to do no one is home so I'm bored and I'm to lazy to make plans i just want my girl next to me.

Matt POV:

So i was at her house and knocked , she opened the door and was surprised - Matt i told you to text me i look like a mess!!!- she didn't look like a mess she looked so cute. "

You look fine ahah here these roses are for you" i said - Aww matt you shouldn't have" she gave me a hug but I wanted more than a hug that wasn't happening.

-So why was the reason you wanna hang out-

" just to talk" i said

- about what?-

" About yesterday"

- look matt i love Nash and i don't know if i have feelings for you to Im not sure if i do but it was an accident-

"I know we have a connection i felt it as you kissed me "

- I think its best if we stay friendss-

" fine... just know i love you and like you so when your ready .."

she smiled and there was an awkward silence...

- what do you wanna do today?- she asked " Ummm we can watch a scary movie down in the basement?"

Tsince her basement gets really dark when you turn off the lights and i could get close to her. - Sure , i haven't seen The Evil dead wanna watch it ?

- Monica said " ight" as she sets the movie she sits down next to movie..

At one point she was closing her eyes i grabbed her and pulled her close to me and i told her its not that scary she laughed and hugged and while closing her eyes, i kissed her fore head ....

it was the perfect moment we made eye contact with her hazel eyes. This time i leaned in and kissed her ..

Monica POV:

Something of Matt makes me feel like i love him the kiss makes me fall apart. I felt sparks, he is such a good kisser but it was just a peck and i smiled really big

I think i actually do like him ...