The Sun the Sea and the Assination Classroom

A/n: See what I did there?😏......no?😯.....okay😳
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd pov
"Uwah! Look, look, it's Okinawa!" Kurashi yelled in delight as the island could be seem from the vast waters. "So this is Okinawa..." Akame muttered to herself, Karma noticed this. "Eh? Akame-Chan, you never been to Okinawa before?"
"Yes, let alone heard of it"
"Just where did you come from?"
"Somewhere"

"Nurfufufu, Akame-chan, do you really have to hold onto your katana everywhere you go?" Korosensei asked as he notice the weapon slung on her back.

"Yes"
"May I ask why"
"..............................................................no"

"Akame-Chan, the way you carried you katana reminds me of an anime character", Fuwa exclaimed.
"Cool..."
"Rin Okumura from blue exorcist, it's a great anime!"

The boat finally reached its destination, everyone climbed off, including a seasick Korosensei. Everyone was given drinks as a gift of welcome, but Akame noticed something was off. She wanted to tell everyone, but she forced herself to remain silent. The people who stood around them are armed with guns. 'It's fine' she thought to herself. 'It's not that serious anyways' referring to the foreign substance in their drinks. But she herself didn't drink it.

"Alright, lets commence with the plan"

Everyone was in place. Akame was with karma's group who were getting ready to enter the water. Once they were in, Akame immediately caught a fish.

"Karma-kun, look what I got"

Karma looked at the ravenette, only to have a sweat drop form on his head. "H-how did you catch that?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The plan failed.

Akame and half of the class stood in front of the tall hotel, ready for battle. After what happened to their classmates, they will make the perpetrator suffer. A unknown virus has spread around their classmates. Nobody knows what or who did it, but they do know that whoever did has the remedy.

First floor.

Bitch-sensei managed to distract the guards. Buying us twenty minutes, we snuck on to the second floor.

Sencond floor.

Two reckless idiots exposed the class to danger, our best fighter is down, aka Karasuma Sensei.

Third floor........

"KARMA!!!!"

*slice* *swoosh* *thud*

And down went Grip's head as his blood splattered onto the windows and floor. And before him stood Akame, with a bloody sword held in her hand, stared menacingly at the corpse beneath her feet.

At least that is what would have happened if the entire class didn't hold her back.
"Akame-san, you have to calm down!", Nagisa yelled and he struggled to hold onto her arm that happens to be wielding her sword along with Chiba and Maehara. The girls struggled to hold onto her waist and legs while the rest held onto her neck and the other arm. It literally took the whole group to prevent this one girl from killing the man fighting her 'friend'. Her eyes held something no man had ever seen before. Bloodlust of such intensity that it could possibly kill a man just by simply staring into her eyes as she penetrates your soul with a single glance.

Karma is currently held in the unescapable grip of..... Grip. Everyone was worried, but not as much a Akame, who was about to decapitate the other assassin.

Calm down, Akame

'W-what?' Akame thought to herself.

"I'll always be there to save you, because you're my friend"

"Akame"

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I'm just relieved, to see your face"

"Akame Akame Akame Akam-"

Akame got up in cold sweat.

"What happened?"

"After Karma-kun finished off the assassin you fainted. Are you alright? Don't tell me you're poisoned too?"

"I'm fine, let's continue on"

Thus they did. Unaware of a worried glance of a certain boy, and the tense glare from another. The class needs to make it through the club to open the door, specifically the girls, and Nagisa. The class didn't want Akame to go due to what just happened, so her and the boys could only wait patiently for the girls to open the door.

"Akame-Chan, are you sure you're alright?" Karma asked the girl. She kept silent, her hair covering her eyes.

"Maybe I witnessed more death then I could ever count. But I could never get used to it"

'I told you my troubles'

"I promise you I won't die and I will never make you sad again"

'And you made a promise'

'But it's nothing more than an empty promise'

'And I can't forgive you for it'

'So why can't I let you go?'

"Is it because I love you so?" She murmured under her breath. But it did not go unheard by the boy beside her.

"Wh-what?!" A blush tinted on his face.
"Oh, sorry, I was thinking about someone else. What did you say again?"
With that,his expression took a complete 180 turn. "Is it that guy you mentioned before?"
"Yes... I suppose"
"Then why don't you go back to him"
Akame was confused at the statement. "How?"
"What do you mean?"
"He is no longer there"
"..... I see"
"He was never mine to begin with, and he probably never saw me that way"

Karma somehow got the picture. He couldn't admit it to her but he was glad. But at the same time angered. Why would she continue living in the past, when she should look forward to the future?

"Akame, do you still love him?"

She was surprised that he called her name without any formality, but nevertheless gave her answer. ".... yes"

"But what if I told you I love you? What if I can give you way more love and affection than that man ever can?"

First love never truly die.

"Then I would probably reject you."

"Akame, tell me honestly. Would you really choose a dead man over me?"

Would she?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: Hello, I'm very sorry for the very slow updates but I constantly have writers block. I decided to make this a Karma x Akame x Tatsumi and what I'm currently trying to portray is that Akame realized her feeling for Tatsumi and she fell in love with the memories of him. But he might actually appear on later in this story;). Karma, who gradually fell for her, tried to get her to move on (I tried to portray that in this chapter and I hope I did it right. Or at at least right enough.

Thank you for reading this story and for your patience.

                                                                                                                                                                     -Kirita