He pranks you😂 (all boys)

Jack:
you were heading over to the Why Don't We boys house. When you got there you rang the door bell. Jonah opened the door and gave you a hug. You hugged him back. You guys walked into the kitchen to see Corbyn and Zach watching something on a laptop.

"Hey guys where's Jack?" You asked.

"Um I don't know." Zach said, still focused on the screen.

"Is he upstairs?" You asked.

"Maybe." Jonah said, going to sit in the living room.

You decided to walk upstairs and find Jack. You walked up the stairs slowly and looked into each room. You arrived at the door of Jack and Daniel's room. You slowly opened the door and looked inside. Your face immediately was pale. You saw jack in bed with some brunette, though you couldn't quite see the face because she facing the other way.

"J-Jack?" You asked in a soft tone, tears watering in your eyes.

"Y/n! It's not what it looks like!" Jack said getting out of the bed.

You dropped to the floor and started crying. Jack walked over and picked you up and held you in his arms.

"Babe it's a prank! It was Daniel wearing a wig!" Jack said putting a strand of hair behind your ear.

You looked up and saw Daniel get out of the bed and take the wig off. He came and gave you a hug and said "sorry it wasn't my idea." And ran away.

"Babe I'm so sorry. I will never do that again. Just know I love you and I would never cheat on you." Jack said holding your face.

You looked up and smiled at him. You kissed him and it was amazing. You just loved Jack so much and would hate to lose him.

"I love you so much Jack."

Daniel:
You were sitting in your room in your apartment. You were on your computer scrolling through Pinterest when out of nowhere you could swear you heard something. You waited for another noise and soon enough there was a thump. You started freaking out. You weren't sure if someone was there or maybe it was just nothing. You decided to text your boyfriend Daniel but he didn't answer. You were freaking out and didn't know if you should go check or stay in your room. After a while you didn't hear anything and was thinking about leaving your room to check it out. As you slowly walked to your door, you suddenly heard a banging noise on your door. Whoever was out there was on the other side of the door. You didn't know what to do. You started panicking.

"LETS PLAY!" Said a voice.

You were freaking out so much you didn't know what to do. You walked into your closet shut the door and the lights. You stood behind the door holding a hanger. You were shaking with fear waiting to attack. You heard you room door open and you heart was pounding. Soon the handle of your closet door started moving. Your eyes were watering about to cry. Soon the door opened and you saw a someone with a mask on. You attacked and started smacking then with the hanger as hard as you could.

"Ow!" You heard a familiar voice say.

He took off the mask and you saw it was Daniel.

"Daniel?" You asked looking confused. "Aw babe I'm so sorry! I thought you were some weirdo trying to kill me!" You said rubbing his cheeks.

"It's ok. I was trying to prank you." He said. "At least I know you can protect yourself."

"Now that you're ok, I'm mad at you for doing that." You said.