Getting back together text messages📱 (Zach)

Zach: are you ok?

You: why do you care?

Zach: look y/n I was stupid and I overreacted. Please tell me you're ok.

You: I'm not sure I'll ever be

Zach: I'm sorry

You: for what? Being honest, thinking we would never last? I forgive you.

Zach: no you don't. I thought things would be better if you could just live your life not always waiting on me. I work so much. You deserve to be with someone who deserves you.

You: Zach shouldn't that be my decision? Shouldn't I be able to choose who I want to date?

Zach: but you deserve better. Being in two different states is hard. I don't get to see you everyday and give you hugs and kisses.

You: but I don't want anyone else. I want you. Can't you see that? I really like you Zach. I just wish you felt the same.

Zach: I don't like you y/n. I love you and I want to be with you. I'm just afraid I'm not good enough.

You: Zach I love you too. And don't ever say you're not good enough. I just wish you didn't break my heart to tell me this.

Zach: I'm sorry y/n. I can never forgive myself for that. I let my thoughts scare me and I should've followed my heart. Please forgive me.

You: I forgive you Zach. Please promise me you'll talk to me.

Zach: I promise. I won't mess this up. I love you y/n and I'm so glad I have you.

You: I love you too Zach.

Zach: I honestly don't know what I did to deserve you.

You: funny because I don't know what I did to deserve you.

Zach: I love you. ❤️

You: I love you too. 😘